**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Obama got elected today and I got arrested
LA County literally strippin a _ naked
And I never tell on none of my enemies or connection
Mother**** Jeff sessions I'm sellin dope with a weapon
Only union some of me.and my _s got is the Western"

I remember that, it was a courtesy meeting to be respectful to the 6ers, since Ben is with klutch
Not sure if that's true.

"Sources have said that this is not an obligatory meeting with James' representatives. The free agent is really interested in playing for the Sixers, according to the source. The forward would welcome playing alongside all-star center Joel Embiid and point guard Ben Simmons, the rookie of the year.

I’ve been seeing Dlo to Min rumors for a minute.
They have to get rid of Dieng & Teague to make it happen and idk how they do it

Edit: someone is taking Wiggins aren’t they :lol:
Been wondering how MIN planned to do this too...

Teague is probably the easiest to move because he can be a starting PG for someone and is an expiring contract. Could be an option for IND maybe?

Dieng going to be much more difficult because he has an extra year left on his deal. Perhaps he could be dealt to one of the teams that misses out on a big name this summer. They'll have to keep his contract on the books for a couple years, but he comes off when Giannis and theM are FAs.

Really don't see why anybody would jump at Wiggins though.

The conspiracy narratives out there really give the impression that the Clippers are on the cover of SI every other week, are the talk of ESPN and regularly are the subject of LA Times fluff pieces. But none of that is actually true. :lol:

Reactions: OTG

a335b9275180e7f594ce9db5441cc1f4.jpg

Regarding the Pelicans signing Horford and being playoff contenders: people are getting wayyyyyy ahead of themselves. Was Durant ready to lead a winner in his rookie year? Was Lebron? Well then Zion won’t be able to. Even for the best it takes 2-3 years. It’s not a smart move to sign an old vet who’s best years are only the next 2.

Not sure if that's true.

"Sources have said that this is not an obligatory meeting with James' representatives. The free agent is really interested in playing for the Sixers, according to the source. The forward would welcome playing alongside all-star center Joel Embiid and point guard Ben Simmons, the rookie of the year.

And obviously that was BS :lol:

IDK if this one is a leverage play. Niko kind of sucked in the playoffs, so maybe he decided he’s better off in Europe.
That's the whole point my brethren, he needs to have another option to go to that wants him to secure his NBA bag. His value certainly took a hit because of the playoffs. I don't think he's now given up complete hope on being an NBA caliber player

Regarding the Pelicans signing Horford and being playoff contenders: people are getting wayyyyyy ahead of themselves. Was Durant ready to lead a winner in his rookie year? Was Lebron? Well then Zion won’t be able to. Even for the best it takes 2-3 years. It’s not a smart move to sign an old vet who’s best years are only the next 2.

Um yea...except Zion’s supporting cast would be vastly superior than either KD or Lebron...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom