**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Sixers pay Jimmy and Tobias from what I’ve gathered I could see this....

Ben
JJ
Jimmy
Tobias
Embiid

Avery Bradley/Shake
Terrance Ross/Zhaire
Thybulle
Scott
Dedmon

If the Sixers pay Jimmy and Tobias from what I’ve gathered I could see this....

Ben
JJ
Jimmy
Tobias
Embiid

Avery Bradley/Shake
Terrance Ross/Zhaire
Thybulle
Scott
Dedmon
No way they're going to be able to afford Ross and Dedmon after paying Jimmy, JJ and Tobias.

You don't think surrounding him with high character vets that won't take away from his usage rate will help his development?

I can see what you're saying if Horford was the kind of vet that needs the ball. But he's really not that kind of player.

You NEED good vets around that much youth.

The Hawks have set 20 Ms on fire the last 2 seasons and will probably do again next season and it hasn't hurt them or their young players development one bit.

Giving Al 4 years at 20ish isn't going to stop the Pelicans from doing anything.

So somebody is going to take Wiggins terrible contract or Teague/Deing for free?

He just said you shouldn't read much into his own 'report' on SC. He's thrown everything possible at the wall so he can go back and say I was right now.

Kawhi will be a Laker by Wednesday.
YET YOU TOO SCARED TO PUT MONEY ON IT

You NEED good vets around that much youth.

The Hawks have set 20 Ms on fire the last 2 seasons and will probably do again next season and it hasn't hurt them or their young players development one bit.

Giving Al 4 years at 20ish isn't going to stop the Pelicans from doing anything.
It's a trade off. Horford may only be good for 2 of those years. But at least for the first two Zion could learn whatever Horford has to teach.

I'd take that trade off as long as Horford is not eating up too much of the cap the back end of his contract.

Plaschke a hack but this was pretty funny. From his latest column.

'So when the Lakers attempt to woo Kawhi Leonard next week, one of their pitchmen is going to be … Magic Johnson?

“Come join the team, it’s a great place to work, except, well, I don’t actually work there anymore. A couple of months ago, I couldn’t take the chaos, so I quit.’’

So for maybe the most important recruiting effort in team history, the Lakers are going to have to rely on … Magic Johnson?

“You’ll love playing for us, just be careful around one of your bosses, guy named Rob Pelinka, he’s a backstabber.’’

Valid points to bring up, but Kawhi may not give 2 ****s about any of it.

Bron finna tell the world what we've been saying for yrs... 'I'm washed and need your help'

Your goat ready to be a role player lmao

Why the IG post keep saying “error” :smh:

@Methodical Management get on your **** bruh

F4E4BBFB-F607-41AC-AFD9-BBD6FB285F1C.gif
E9C32C82-3A11-42AB-A746-38DCFCD22F89.gif
6B868CE4-5C2D-43F5-B764-D1B7A21F318C.gif

Bron finna tell the world what we've been saying for yrs... 'I'm washed and need your help'

Your goat ready to be a role player lmao

"AD and Kawhi could have the keys to the laker kingdom for years to come".

How LeBron have the keys to the laker kingdom if he's only been a laker for one season...... and missed the playoffs :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom