**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they'll have a shot at making the playoffs if they sign Horford, a good shot. I'm just not sure how that benefits Zion and the team's development for the next 5 years. I don't especially believe in the principle of "playoff reps" for a rookie versus taking time to build the team around him.
I guess I don't really see how Horford would have any kind of negative impact on Zion? They can basically be interchangeable on both sides of the ball. If I were coaching them, I'd run PnR with the 2 of them with Zion as the ball handler.

I guess I don't really see how Horford would have any kind of negative impact on Zion? They can basically be interchangeable on both sides of the ball. If I were coaching them, I'd run PnR with the 2 of them with Zion as the ball handler.
The negative impact is that in 2 years a 4-year max contract is going to be an albatross. They don't even know exactly what Zion's fit is going to look like in the NBA. So why are you rushing to commit resources to create a structure around him?

The negative impact is that in 2 years a 4-year max contract is going to be an albatross. They don't even know exactly what Zion's fit is going to look like in the NBA. So why are you rushing to commit resources to create a structure around him?

Horford not getting the max from NO.

What have y'all seen from Zion that makes u compare him to kd and lebron at that age? The hype is so far removed from reality smh.
I'm saying tho, are people REALLY that certain he's gonna have an instant impact from day 1? I just don't see his game being that league ready. I could be wrong but i'm not a huge believer in the hype.

Some Knicks fans already talking about hoping to snag him in FA in 4 years before son even played his first SL game :lol:

I'm certainly not rushing to sign Horford to a 4 year max. I didn't want the Cs to do it. I still don't really think anybody else is going to do it.

Who else is realistically going to New Orleans as a FA in the next few years though?

Unrelated to basketball, but I was watching The Office on Netflix and I caught the episode when Michael calls Oscar into his office and asks him what to expect “sensation-wise” from a colonoscopy and whether he should have a “safe word.” Bruh :rofl:

d9054f58b6d992a764f8725c048ef032.jpg

Klay bouts get 38m a year. His whole life is gonna change. He can get a nasty *** 8m dollar house and not even feel a ripple.

If one of them ho’s blasian :nerd: im on the red eye flight, bag full of PEDs

This is why I need access to my companyPJs. I had half a mind to book a flight to Miami last weekend, was gonna ask @amitt5504 and @tekthemaestro for the plug. Suites at the nice hotels were insanely cheap.
Is this a real invite?

Still catching up on the thread but replying to this so I can look up flights if necessary. Trying to pop bottles regardless at 6:30EST/3:30 PST regardless of what happens.

Idk where you’re going with this one. You’d have Zion, Ingram, Lonzo and Hayes surrounded by two still extremely good vets and they’re both two of the highest character guys in the entire league.

The Pelicans could be really good very quickly.

Idk where you’re going with this one. You’d have Zion, Ingram, Lonzo and Hayes surrounded by two still extremely good vets and they’re both two of the highest character guys in the entire league.

The Pelicans could be really good very quickly.
For sure. Within the next couple years, Zion is going to be playing with Giannis With A Jumper and Jason Kidd. As long as he can hold his weight, they should be fine.

nikola made over 40Ms already in the nba. probably figures that is enough and time to move back to europe.

If the bucks mess up in free agency this summer, with Giannis being a free agent in two years, how long before we start hearing how unhappy he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom