**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also regarding the Pels, in the next 2 summers, they are going to have to pay both Ingram and Lonzo. Cap space is going to dry up quick anyways. They knew this when they made the trade.

Not even mad at Nikola.
Peace of mind is everything but damn.
Being able to turn down 40 Ms.. must be nice.

Broooooooo elpablo21 elpablo21
I need you to make this again when I visit.
Gah damn yo.

I got you fammo
smugdon.png

Plaschke a hack but this was pretty funny. From his latest column.

'So when the Lakers attempt to woo Kawhi Leonard next week, one of their pitchmen is going to be … Magic Johnson?

“Come join the team, it’s a great place to work, except, well, I don’t actually work there anymore. A couple of months ago, I couldn’t take the chaos, so I quit.’’

So for maybe the most important recruiting effort in team history, the Lakers are going to have to rely on … Magic Johnson?

“You’ll love playing for us, just be careful around one of your bosses, guy named Rob Pelinka, he’s a backstabber.’’

Idk where you’re going with this one. You’d have Zion, Ingram, Lonzo and Hayes surrounded by two still extremely good vets and they’re both two of the highest character guys in the entire league.

The Pelicans could be really good very quickly.
It’s very, very, very simple. Zion will most likely be 2 year away from being the centerpiece of a winner. It’s best for those two years to be focused on his development, not winning.

Very simple.

It’s very, very, very simple. Zion will most likely be 2 year away from being the centerpiece of a winner. It’s best for those two years to be focused on his development, not winning.

Very simple.
You don't think surrounding him with high character vets that won't take away from his usage rate will help his development?

I can see what you're saying if Horford was the kind of vet that needs the ball. But he's really not that kind of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom