**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The night he bailed on his teammates to get plastic surgery before his new movie even though the Celtics were playing Game 7 of the conference finals (Irving was injured at the time) . . .

Kyrie got *** shots?

A middleton signing is like when the Wiz gave Otto Porter that contract. If they didnt, they lose him for nothing. Same here. Yes, absolutely, it hurts the owner pockets, but it absolutely hurts the Bucks ability to make a great team, if they have the chance to do it. One of the max players they are about to have is really worth $20M per, not $35M per.

These type of signings don't turn out well.

The Wiz dumped Otto and didn't take bad money back.

It didn't work out but all it cost was money for a few years.

Brodgon will be easily dumpable in 2 years as along he stays healthy.

I don't know whose trading for 30 year old Kris Mid with 3 years and 117 left on his deal.

The Wiz dumped Otto and didn't take bad money back.

It didn't work out but all it cost was money for a few years.

Brodgon will be easily dumpable in 2 years as along he stays healthy.

I don't know whose trading for 30 year old Kris Mid with 3 years and 117 left on his deal.
middleton contract will be way more difficult to trade in the next couple of years. They are stuck with him.

Mark Gasol at 34 and Timmy at 37 aren't in the same stratosphere of production or caliber of player as Lebron at 34.

This a truly horrible point.

Again, his post, Kawhi wins with no all stars.

Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Lowry, Gasol were all "forgotten" I guess.

That's not what you said.
You also skipped the Spurs trio.

We're also skipping the KD/Klay injuries.

But I understand this is how it works. Old man Duncan, old man Gasol, but this is prime LeBron...... See how we're pickin and choosin here?

Prime AD is the join. Bron is the aged vet, same as the others. Better player, same circumstance.

Whatever you say, man. Glad you’re finally appreciating the Spurs. Because I remember when you were acting like the ring Kawhi won with the Spurs was a lucky one-off that shouldn’t even count. But now all the aging vets who were on the Spurs back then are the same as the AD/LeBron combo. Props to you for being able to put your biases behind and evolve your thinking.

Bros.. my girl Dominican right. I’m black. Her best friend Mexican. We in Texas. I’m at this Mexican country bar cutting up lamooo look at this. I just had to take a break doe. Yo HIM HIM When I come to Cali I need you to get me right. Everybody looking at me cause I’m killing Em cuh. Also, everybody i. Here went crazy just now cause they watching a soccer game lnaoooo.

Attachments

• 9FBE9E12-FA71-45C8-B3B1-8E80C4978AE4.jpeg
    9FBE9E12-FA71-45C8-B3B1-8E80C4978AE4.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom