**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bros.. my girl Dominican right. I’m black. Her best friend Mexican. We in Texas. I’m at this Mexican country bar cutting up lamooo look at this. I just had to take a break doe. Yo HIM HIM When I come to Cali I need you to get me right. Everybody looking at me cause I’m killing Em cuh. Also, everybody i. Here went crazy just now cause they watching a soccer game lnaoooo.

Let me see your girl

Yo y'all killing me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
@jab step naw B. I've never been ALA. I called out foolishness, but never had any Laker disdain.
I already told y'all @MVP & @BIG LEEMELONE help me get set up with a residency out West.
My man @Maximus Meridius made a call last year and help me get set up on a 10 day.
I ended up being a solid contributer and got signed long term. Low risk, high reward signee.
My Laker brethren accepted me with open arms.
My Lakers, My Mavericks!
giphy.gif

tumblr_naxwoxe88m1skeohxo1_250.gif

Bros.. my girl Dominican right. I’m black. Her best friend Mexican. We in Texas. I’m at this Mexican country bar cutting up lamooo look at this. I just had to take a break doe. Yo HIM HIM When I come to Cali I need you to get me right. Everybody looking at me cause I’m killing Em cuh. Also, everybody i. Here went crazy just now cause they watching a soccer game lnaoooo.

:rofl:Say less. Hit a clipper/Laker game then go to conga room across the street.

Lmao fambo

Her best friend sound paisa af...

Come out here famb. Paisa fees be the baddest biddies

I've done this before trying to dance cumbia, I was decent, but people kept high-fiving me for trying.

kawhi should just sign with the raptors. run through the east again. bucks, celtics and sixers all trash next season. no one stopping my raptors

...lol

Team looking ready for a chip run. Chips with the dip. Bron looking unguardable by that Footlocker employee :smokin. Kuz a lightskin tmac x Kobe x Kareem hybrid :smokin. And hefty Shannon brown in the last slide...idk who that is, but son looking hungry. And a little slow.

NBA to Implement Coach's Challenges This Summer
For called fouls, goaltending, basket interference and more.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F06%2Fnba-coaches-challenge-system-new-rules-1.jpg

GREGORY SHAMUS/GETTY IMAGES
SPORTS 17 Hrs ago

According to ESPN‘s Zach Lowe, the coach’s challenge system will be implemented as soon as the summer leagues, as a trial to test out the new rules.

Coaches will be allotted only one challenge per game and must have a timeout remaining if they want to use it. Based on a league memo, the only plays they can challenge are “called fouls, goaltending, basket interference and plays when the ball is knocked out of bounds.” Furthermore, a coach will have to use the timeout immediately after the play if they want to challenge it by “twirling his/her index finger toward the referees” as the signal. A successful challenge will allow the team to retain its timeout, but an unsuccessful one will lose the timeout for the team. While referees will be the final judge of challenges concerning called fouls, the “NBA Replay Center will decide all other challenges.”

Two-thirds of the 30 teams in the league will have to approve the challenge system in order for it to be established, and it seems many are in favor of the new changes so far.
Challenging foul calls is kind of wild. Refs miss a lot, but I didn’t expect that.

I mean...what former Boston athlete is more hated/going to be as hated as Kyrie? He’s at least the most hated in recent memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom