**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont get this slurp for horford
the guy has always been like the #3 on his teams and none of those teams won
he's like the dollar value version of LMA

Funny, but that definitely ain't happening coming off the success of the Concords last year.

Jordan gonna be doing this same gif x10000 end of this year. :lol:

Profits from the Concords and these remastered OGs ain’t enough to give Kemba the supermax. Jordan should buy GOAT and StockX for extra profits, dem Travis Scott 1s ain’t cheap! :lol:

Kyrie and either Horford/KD on the Nets, with the emerging trio of Dinwiddie, Allen, Levert and possibly Harris? That's an interesting one.

But I can see why KD would wanna join Kyrie there.

If I'm Sacramento, Utah or Pels I'm taking a swing on Maxi. Dallas is paying Powell 11 a year, I believe Maxi is worth just as much as that

Brand signed a max contract with Philly after coming off a serious injury.

It ain’t the same thing
It’s just hella ironic we signed Brand in 2009 who was expected to resign with the Clips who wears 42

10 years later, Brand is our GM and might sign Horford who was expected to stay with Boston who wears 42

While I would be upset if the Sixers would lose Jimmy. The team really didn’t give up much for him, Dario wasn’t going to get paid by us and Cov is the only thing of value that we lost. Sixers didn’t give up any picks for Butler either while on the other hand they went all in on Tobias

It’s just hella ironic we signed Brand in 2009 who was expected to resign with the Clips who wears 42

10 years later, Brand is our GM and might sign Horford who was expected to stay with Boston who wears 42
Oh I see it now lol, Yeah it’s crazy. I thought the point of the tweet was to say that Horford is going to fail here like Brand did

While I would be upset if the Sixers would lose Jimmy. The team really didn’t give up much for him, Dario wasn’t going to get paid by us and Cov is the only thing of value that we lost. Sixers didn’t give up any picks for Butler either while on the other hand they went all in on Tobias
Getting off of Bayless is what people are forgetting. That’s another 9 mil that would be on the books now if the trade didn’t happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom