**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Since we posting anything from people with a check lol we’ll see what happens but Miami can’t meet with him until 6 tho

Gonna be a lot of teams next year crying about giving out these max contracts this summer breh.
They dont wanna listen :lol:
I believe it's mostly fans that cry, not the teams. As long as they're selling tickets teams and owners are probably happy for the most part

Max contracts aren't going to be reserved for just a a handful of players

I couldn’t do it. Middleton is nice but not 5/190 nice. Giannis must want that
It's a nutty number but if it keeps Giannis there for 6 more years it's worth it

They can't do anything else with that same money anyway, so it's really a matter of money out of the ownership's pocket

If Jimmy goes to MIA in a S&T. Tobias is a lock to go back to Philly on a max deal.

Leaves Nets with KD as their only option, I honestly think he stays with GSW.

If it plays out that way, Nets Midas whale bring back DLo have 1-3 in the rotation filled out by Kyrie/DLo/Din/LeVert/Harris

Then have $15mil or so left over for a stretch 4.

@dcallamerican

Thoughts on the NBA as a whole.

Where do you see this league 5-7 years from now?

Surpassing the NFL in popularity?
Who are the superstars in this league?
Seattle finally getting an NBA team again?

If Kawhi And KD team up on the clippers to me it would be like Kawhi punting a year of his prime because KD not gonna be playing most of any of the season
Plus Kawhi is on that load management steez and I think he is going to continue to be on that lol

That’s just my 2 cents

giphy (3).gif

Very happy to see anyone get money, especially up in Portland. That fanbase deserves to have a star player

I am just very hopeful Silver and the Union restructures the Super Max retroactively so it isn't so crippling to a team's salary cap. You're really limiting the help that the Super Max recipient can receive in its current iteration

Lakers really need to hope and pray they get Kawhi. Because it seems like DLo will go to whatever team makes him top priority.

So no Kawhi, may cost them DLo as well. Because if Lakers made DLo top priority, I have no doubt that he’d be a Laker tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom