**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

s-0b66c2640b7f4f7bfa7a5ab7f0d0165839b469f4.gif

Kyrie really did himself a disservice this season. People really forget how well he was playing His first year in Boston before he got hurt.

Now he’s being compared to Kemba, who hasn’t won a playoff game in his career :lol:. Perception is crazy.

Ehh to be fair, prior to bron going back home kyrie hadn’t cracked the playoffs. And when he got injured last year, the celtics played well without him in the playoffs

kd - ??

kawhi - ??

kyrie - nets

kemba - bos

dlo - min

klay - gs

butler - mia

harris - ??

horford - ??

middleton - mil

Last edited:
I doubt D'Lo is going to decide today or tomorrow given that they've set up a meeting with the Lakers for mid week.

I doubt D'Lo is going to decide today or tomorrow given that they've set up a meeting with the Lakers for mid week.
And Lakers aint gonna do anything until they know Leonard's answer. It's boiling down to really he and Ratsull. If you don't get those two, it's going to be slim pickings outside of say Brodgon or Bojan

If Jimmy is elsewhere what is the Clippers pitch to Kawhi?

I just heard in the WoJ podcasts that nothing really happens at these meetings nowadays. Most players already know what the situation is (and year, shockingly more than us fans lol) and the meeting is very much about what the chemistry will be like between doc and Kawhi

@dcallamerican

Thoughts on the NBA as a whole.

Where do you see this league 5-7 years from now?

Surpassing the NFL in popularity?
Who are the superstars in this league?
Seattle finally getting an NBA team again?

I’m a huge football fan but the NFL has already been surpassed. The guaranteed contracts being one of many reasons. The NFL doesn’t realize it but, fans look at that stuff.

The NFL will keep faltering, unless the contracts become guaranteed. The NBA is just a better product right now. The NFL is to political

Lakers really need to hope and pray they get Kawhi. Because it seems like DLo will go to whatever team makes him top priority.

So no Kawhi, may cost them DLo as well. Because if Lakers made DLo top priority, I have no doubt that he’d be a Laker tomorrow.
Hope and pray? They have AD and Lebron. I think they will be fine without another max.

I’m a huge football fan but the NFL has already been surpassed. The guaranteed contracts being one of many reasons. The NFL doesn’t realize it but, fans look at that stuff.

The NFL will keep faltering, unless the contracts become guaranteed. The NBA is just a better product right now. The NFL is to political
NFL has been surpassed? TheNational Football League?

Yeah, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom