**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemba and Tatum vs Kyrie and KD :smokin

giphy (59).gif

I honestly don’t give af what any Knick fan says. That’s probably the saddest moment in Knick history. I don’t wanna hear anything about Dolan being an owner, about an all black front office, about RJ Barrett, about the KP trade.

This one is bad. The whole organization is simply cursed.

As a new yorker, eventually I knew it will take time for the net franchise to takeover NYC as a whole. Today was the day that solidified the NETS as rge Marquee official basketball team of NYC.

You not a NYer talking like this.

Jets and Mets both been more successful over the last ten years and are still nowhere near as big as the Giants or Yankees

I honestly don’t give af what any Knick fan says. That’s probably the saddest moment in Knick history. I don’t wanna hear anything about Dolan being an owner, about an all black front office, about RJ Barrett, about the KP trade.

Please fill this out to request your official transfer sir

B0B9FD92-3321-4064-AB86-F92758620DD2.jpeg

Wasn’t a fan of signing a dude who just tore his Achilles a few weeks ago...and never thought Kyrie alone was a good signing. Soon as KD tore his Achilles I was over chasing him and Kyrie as a duo.

Like I said before, sign some veterans on short deals and let’s see what we have with our youth and picks going forward.

His injury hurt me more than this, I feel like that injury lowered our chances. I might be wrong but just my feeling

That stint with the warriors was just peculiar all around and I'm glad it's over. Now we just wait to see what khawi does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom