**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks fans right now
tenor (7).gif

How many championship players do the Knicks have this season?
2 major NBA Players come to NYC and sign large contracts isn't gonna make any noise? Knicks is done tickets gonna be practically handed out for free.

Fam, you don't even believe this.

Wasn’t a fan of signing a dude who just tore his Achilles a few weeks ago...and never thought Kyrie alone was a good signing. Soon as KD tore his Achilles I was over chasing him and Kyrie as a duo.

Like I said before, sign some veterans on short deals and let’s see what we have with our youth and picks going forward.

WE DON’T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE

“sign veterans” :lol: :rolljn

Nobody wants to play for the Knickerbockers :lol:

Huh? Wouldn’t that injury mean that they had a greater chance due to KD not trusting GS? The only thing that hurt the knicks was the genius of Sean marks clearing space to sign two max contracts and the Knicks having the worst roster in the NBA

Having a year off with the Nets (better team) than the Knicks seems like a better move. Easier to sit on the sideline while your team is good and figuring it out. But it’s just my feeling.

How many championship players do the Knicks have this season?
2 major NBA Players come to NYC and sign large contracts isn't gonna make any noise? Knicks is done tickets gonna be practically handed out for free.

Do you live in Albany or Toronto? You can’t be serious with the **** you’re saying. Knicks ticket prices still gonna be expensive and selling out.

If KD has signed with the Knicks, he wasn’t stepping out on the floor and making the team better next season anyway.

Then he’ll adjusting coming off one of the worst injuries in sports.

I get how some people can be heartbroken and super disappointed, but I never got my hopes up before the injury, and I gave up on the idea after the injury.

I know it’s funnier to make this yet another Knicks story, but not all of us were banking all our hopes on KDs Achilles.

Looking forward to seeing how RJ looks in summer league.

Y’all be in here going back and forth about how the media creates and pushes narratives to sell ads, then in the same breath buy that somehow the Knicks traded KP because KD told the Knicks he was coming midseason.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom