**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knick fans, y’all jumping ship finally?

No one ever considers signing with your team. I wanna day the main reason might be Dolan, they should push for him to sell the team.
its a shame I'm still gonna stay a fan of a team that just continues to stomp on my heart with new 6 inch wheat timbs every year

:lol: Let’s see how much the city doesn’t care about the Nets when they’re actually winning games with a couple superstars and the Knicks still trying to build around DSJ and Kevin Knox.

Boutta get wild.

They won’t have a bunch of the popular players from last season or KD this year. I can walk to games so I’ll go, but Kyrie ain’t got love like that. He’s not Kobe.

Is there room tonplay both together or is that just a bad pairing straight out?
Jarrett tests his range every once in awhile, but I don't see it. But the Nets really did need a bigger option at center after Embiid tore them apart in the playoffs.

Wasn’t a fan of signing a dude who just tore his Achilles a few weeks ago...and never thought Kyrie alone was a good signing. Soon as KD tore his Achilles I was over chasing him and Kyrie as a duo.

Like I said before, sign some veterans on short deals and let’s see what we have with our youth and picks going forward.
Don’t do this fam. We all hurting.

Look at all this fun stuff happening...

While my Wizards are...

Doing nothing.

Crying Gif NO NO NO USE.gif

His injury hurt me more than this, I feel like that injury lowered our chances. I might be wrong but just my feeling

Huh? Wouldn’t that injury mean that they had a greater chance due to KD not trusting GS? The only thing that hurt the knicks was the genius of Sean marks clearing space to sign two max contracts and the Knicks having the worst roster in the NBA

You not a NYer talking like this.

Jets and Mets both been more successful over the last ten years and are still nowhere near as big as the Giants or Yankees
How many championship players do the Knicks have this season?
2 major NBA Players come to NYC and sign large contracts isn't gonna make any noise? Knicks is done tickets gonna be practically handed out for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom