**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some players just enjoy their life in the states over out there, Lou Williams said he was looking forward to road games when he played on Toronto.
Canada is close geographically but it's a lot different than the US and that life isn't for some people

yeah man I get that I was in america every summer untill i was like 18-19. I get it america is different. :lol:

still, seasons not that long, you are in america half the time anyways for road games, seems wild to me,

I would defend the ring and leave in two years when Lebron is more clearly in the decline phase. *shrugs*

Y’all are gonna have jokes but this was the wise choice. Coming off an Achilles injury at 32, lots of backfire potential.

Considering that he’ll likely be a lesser player, playing alongside Steph & Klay in Kerr’s offense is by far the best basketball fit for him going forward so I was definitely surprised that he left.
Already burned twice by Amare and Joakim in the past.

Y’all are gonna have jokes but this was the wise choice. Coming off an Achilles injury at 32, lots of backfire potential.

Considering that he’ll likely be a lesser player, playing alongside Steph & Klay in Kerr’s offense is by far the best basketball fit for him going forward so I was definitely surprised that he left.

What the Knicks got to lose?

yeah man I get that I was in america every summer untill i was like 18-19. I get it america is different. :lol:

still, seasons not that long, you are in america half the time anyways for road games, seems wild to me,

I would defend the ring and leave in two years when Lebron is more clearly in the decline phase. *shrugs*

Maybe he sees some appeal in playing with Bron? Couldn't tell you what's going on his head. Don't see why it's so hard to process why he wouldn't want to leave there though, season starts in October and Finals end in June, I wouldn't say seasons not that long if you're on a good team.

Maybe he sees some appeal in playing with Bron? Couldn't tell you what's going on his head. Don't see why it's so hard to process why he wouldn't want to leave there though, season starts in October and Finals end in June, I wouldn't say seasons not that long if you're on a good team.
I mean I get it theoretically, but it's just a little frustrating,

but I guess was born in the cold, molded by it, word to bane :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
knicks-durant.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom