**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Knicks pass on Durant or did Durant pass on them and now they’re like we didn't even want you anyway.

Maybe they wanted him desperately prior to the achilles..but then didnt want to take the risk post injury. Who knows, but it makes sense. Warriors could max him and even if he didnt fully return to himself, KD playing around steph, klay and dray would make them a championship contender. A potentially compromised KD trying to carry the Knicks would not end well for him or that team

I mean I guess,

so much so that you're willing to be third Banana with the Lakers?

you could just do the 1+1, defend the championship and go to LA when Lebron is a little more washed. but whatever.
If anyone’s usage is taking a hit, it’ll be the guy who’s reliant on other people to pass him the ball.

We’ve seen this with Bosh & Love.

Maybe they wanted him desperately prior to the achilles..but then didnt want to take the risk post injury. Who knows, but it makes sense. Warriors could max him and even if he didnt fully return to himself, KD playing around steph, klay and dray would make them a championship contender. A potentially compromised KD trying to carry the Knicks would not end well for him or that team

I guess. But if you’re the Knicks and you’ve been missing out on top FAs for years and traded your best player to free up cap room, I still think it would be a worthwhile gamble to make a max offer to a guy as good as KD, even if he’s damaged goods. Having him go there could maybe get others to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom