**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL is trash

Nah

Commissioner trash

Overwhelming amount of the owners trash

The union trash

But as a product, it’s easily football > nfl

People legit just up an skip finals games, let alone whole playoff series let alone whatever games end up on NBAtv.. whereas the whole damn world is watching the super bowl

Super bowl the only thing America got that comes anywhere close to be on the same viewership of the World Cup final (using close loosely)

Nah

Commissioner trash

Overwhelming amount of the owners trash

The union trash

But as a product, it’s easily football > nfl

People legit just up an skip finals games.. whereas the whole damn world is watching the super bowl

Super bowl the only thing America got that comes close to be on the same viewership of the World Cup final

Football sucks now. It's all short passes and short runs and you can't even tackle or play d properly without getting a flag.
Just because the Super Bowl is a spectacle doesn't make it the superior product.
NFL is the Republican party of sports.

120FB247-C907-4C7C-A8A3-93E89E71F494.jpeg

D9F7A40E-D198-46DD-8D86-7766E9EF51FC.jpeg

The NFL product is just straight up not very good at this point. Even putting aside the culture/politics and the brain trauma issue. The quality of play on the field is largely mediocre. I don't care about the viewership. I'm not about to judge the quality of music by sales.

Football sucks now. It's all short passes and short runs and you can't even tackle or play d properly without getting a flag.
Just because the Super Bowl is a spectacle doesn't make it the superior product.
NFL is the Republican party of sports.

You talking calls when the NBA got harden doing his dumb shh

NBA barely better than soccer with the flopping

Plus the refs just as trash as everything complained of in the NFL

Oooooooooo how quickly NBA better folks forget this dumb shh

simmon need to start shooting 3s
I'm the biggest Ben apologist here but yeah, it's getting ridiculous. Even if he shoots 20 on the first night and air balls half of them, I don't care. I'm glad he improved last year, specifically on defense but I really want the shot there now.

You talking calls when the NBA got harden doing his dumb shh

NBA barely better than soccer with the flopping

Plus the refs just as trash as everything complained of in the NFL

Oooooooooo how quickly NBA better folks forget this dumb shh

We won't forget the NFL hates black people so it's okay it evens out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom