**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Bowl is like that cuz its a once a year "event", only true die hards really care bout the actual quality of play...This year's SB was like the preseason game, they couldn't even score :lol:

Fake parity just cuz its every team average at best and the Patriots

NBA wishes it could get the numbers for playoff games nfl games get in week 3.. or week 5.. or week 9

Pick a week, nba will take it

Bigger issue than the nfl buddy

Or was Donald sterling that long ago to you?

Or mark cuban being concerned about the precedent being set by ousting sterling

Or the dress code that got implemented for dudes who run around in singlets to play the actual game

Or how about what jalen and bomani succinctly pointed out about NBA front offices and analytics guys

Individual players have more power in the NBA, doesn’t mean they sold racism

Just like Obama being elected clearly didn’t solve that issue for America

Racists in the league does not equal a league ran by a racist/implementing rules that single out race. Whatever you want to tell yourself to make you feel better about it though go ahead man, take it to the NFL thread though I'm not dragging this one out with you in here.
If your'e the dude in your avy everything you said is lining up with it :lol:

Murrays surprise extension set the floor for Ben's deal.
If you're Philly you'd like to see improvements next season first but trying to get it worked out before the Raptors gotta max Siakam next summer makes sense.

Lmfaooo wavy stop blaming the media for your wet dream team getting blown up.

Kd/Kyrie agreed to link up last summer. That’s what Howard Beck reported. The media didn’t plot to pair them together. KD could’ve signed a long term deal to squash any rumor of him leaving. I didn’t know the media made that impossible.

Nowhere did I blame them, or imply Kyrie & KD didn’t have a hand in it themselves. Y’all don’t read man :smh:. I’m simply pointing out how they wanted KD off the warriors...now, they’re saying the warriors didn’t appreciate him :lol:.

Racists in the league does not equal a league ran by a racist/implementing rules that single out race. Whatever you want to tell yourself to make you feel better about it though go ahead man, take it to the NFL thread though I'm not dragging this one out with you in here.

Feel better about what

I know those dudes are racist

However, I don’t try and sell myself on NBA related folks not being racist for doing what is in their best business interests

Look up Ben Simmons' playoff numbers if you think he'll be fine or deserved that money
Screenshot_20190702-132733_Chrome.jpg

Imagine giving someone who averaged 14 ppg in his last series 30 mil a yr

Nowhere did I blame them, or imply Kyrie & KD didn’t have a hand in it themselves. Y’all don’t read man :smh:. I’m simply pointing out how they wanted KD off the warriors...now, they’re saying the warriors didn’t appreciate him :lol:.

Both things can be true.

Feel better about what

I know those dudes are racist

However, I don’t try and sell myself on NBA related folks not being racist for doing what is in their best business interests

Who said there aren't racists in the NBA? :lol:
Totally different discussion than what I was presenting, have a coke and shut the **** up

Who said there aren't racists in the NBA? :lol:
Totally different discussion than what I was presenting, have a coke and shut the **** up

“They just learn how to play basketball while our guys learn how to taunt and put together mixtapes”

- Mark cuban

Man I swear I thought this tall white dude rocking a Nets hoodie around downtown Charlotte a couple years ago was just Nik Stauskas having a rough night til I saw a picture of Sean Marks for the first time yesterday :lol:

Look up Ben Simmons' playoff numbers if you think he'll be fine or deserved that money
Which makes Jimmy leaving even more painful for them.
What did Adam silver do to mark Cuban when he said what he said about European players?
Come on, man. You know the difference here.

To each his own. Enjoy. But I'll never support them again...and I think it's clear that the NBA and NFL handle the topic completely different.

But like I said, to each his own. It just isn't for me.

The NBA has too many BIPP for parts of America. Doesn’t mean it isn’t the superior sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom