**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer me this...if "kawhi is on the way", why would he wait this long to sign? Literally almost every decent player the Lakers had in mind to back up the big 3 has signed elsewhere already.

Almost defeats the purpose

For a team that has 3 superstars that are almost guaranteed to miss 10 games, seems like a stretch. Imo

And there is a difference between “doing just fine”

And being better

As a fan, I outright didn’t care the NBA for the last couple seasons because it literally took significant injuries to 2 of the warriors all NBA-ers for a raptors team to barely beat them in the finals

What was/is currently going on with Zion and this NBA offseason was/is far not interesting than anything the last couple years other than that rockets series and game 1 of last year’s finals

Even the raptors series, most interesting thing was if KD would or wouldn’t play and if klay would play.. then it was seeing if warriors could even still somehow survive

You're a casual NBA fan and that's okay.

This will be great for the league. The Lakers drive the NBA when they're at the top. This will be like the 2011 Heat on steroids in terms of interest. I think the rest of the league will be more competitive seeing the moves made even though ultimately we may know the conclusion. That's no different from every other NBA season in pretty much the last 30 years.

Answer me this...if "kawhi is on the way", why would he wait this long to sign? Literally almost every player the Lakers had in mind to back up the big 3 has signed elsewhere already.

For a team that has 3 superstars that are almost guaranteed to miss 10 games, seems like a stretch. Imo

he really hasn't made his decision and every team is still in play. normally, guys would inform teams that they no longer in the running so they can go on with their offseason plans. not sure who his agent is, but it would benefit his other clients maybe in the future if they wanted to sign with those teams

I'm just imagining the reaction from the Lakers fans if they don't sign Kawhi.

The Lakers lost out on Kyrie, Kemba, Jimmy, and D'Lo for their pursuit on Kawhi.

he really hasn't made his decision and every team is still in play. normally, guys would inform teams that they no longer in the running so they can go on with their offseason plans. not sure who his agent is, but it would benefit his other clients maybe in the future if they wanted to sign with those teams
I agree...it just seems like if it were the Lakers, it should've been a quick decision, raptors and Clippers...not so much

Answer me this...if "kawhi is on the way", why would he wait this long to sign? Literally almost every decent player the Lakers had in mind to back up the big 3 has signed elsewhere already.

Almost defeats the purpose

He's meeting with the Raptors today to give them an interview out of respect and inform them of his decision.

The team that he chooses will be informed and then that team will be the one that announces the decision. There's the logistics of the rollout and stuff that are being buttoned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom