**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't need to do any of that. Too much money at stake. The NBA has become a year round sport. The off court stuff is as compelling as the on court exploits.

Actually, I’d argue that the off the court stuff is more compelling than and overwhelming majority of the actual product especially this past season

However, again, check the numbers the nfl draft did and again the nba wishes it could pull that for playoff games

Lol, I don't believe any of these Kawhi rumours.

I'm not believing anything until I see him physically sign a contract.

Kawhi's camp is too private too leak anything, and I don't believe the rumblings coming out from his 5th cousins.

IMG_20190702_110443.jpg

Problem is, we’re not having the same argument

I fully realize the nfl has issues.. and power structure and racism are 2 of em

But that doesn’t just apply to the NFL.. or just America

Just like issues with the refs.. or things that can be done regarding the time management of the games

Hell off the bat the NBA needs to cut at least 15-20 games from teams regular season schedules.. then cut the first round series in the playoffs from 7 games back down to 5 or hell even 3 would be good

Whatever the argument is, there’s been arguing over basketball being better than football forever in here and it’s dumb. They both great.

Actually, I’d argue that the off the court stuff is more compelling than and overwhelming majority of the actual product especially this past season

However, again, check the numbers the nfl draft did and again the nba wishes it could pull that for playoff games

Well there was one game on during the 1st rd this year and that was Spurs/Nuggets. The NBA is doing just fine.

Is the RDA Twitter dude the same guy who posts a lot of stuff on reddit?

Hearing he might be related to Jeanie Buss. No troll.

As a Laker fan I think people are overestimating how good Klaw/LBJ/Unibrow would be right away.

They’re gunna be surrounded with damn near 10 minimum contracts. Of course they might get Iggy + other buyouts but I wouldn’t count on them automatically winning the title this year.

I know 6-10 doesn’t really matter that much but first year depth will be a problem. Heat had Mike Bibby playing big minutes in their first year :lol:

Good points. And the probable lack of real depth the team will have is especially something to think about considering LeBron’s going into his 16th season and has a lot of wear on him, Kawhi only played 60 games last year due to load management and AD has had health issues. If any one of them missed a lot of time, it could be problematic.

All that said, as long as they make the playoffs and are fairly healthy when the post-season starts, they’ll be the team to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom