**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's meeting with the Raptors today to give them an interview out of respect and inform them of his decision.

The team that he chooses will be informed and then that team will be the one that announces the decision. There's the logistics of the rollout and stuff that are being buttoned up.
When did he meet with the Lakers?

I agree...it just seems like if it were the Lakers, it should've been a quick decision, raptors and Clippers...not so much
if it were the lakers, they would've given clippers notice by now and vice versa. i understand toronto will get the last meeting, so he will probably honor that even if he was leaning towards leaving them
kawhi only has the raps meeting left, unless, he gives a team a second meeting :lol:

I'm just imagining the reaction from the Lakers fans if they don't sign Kawhi.

The Lakers lost out on Kyrie, Kemba, Jimmy, and D'Lo for their pursuit on Kawhi.

Y'all keep saying this. They were only interested in Kawhi and D'Lo for near max money. A lot of these other dudes got overpaid and there's still really serviceable players to round out the roster.

Oooooweeeee
Put it in the air
F5A13F04-A49C-4E0E-AEA4-473973EACD43.jpeg

Fake parity just cuz its every team average at best and the Patriots

This.

If people weren't interested in the NBA in '17 & '18 because GSW was overwhelming favorites... I mean, I think there was plenty of entertainment from the other 29 teams but ok fine, I can kinda see where they're coming from with that. BUT... is it really better that about two thirds of NFL teams are incompetent? Other than the Pats and a few other teams, I look around the league on Sundays and see so much cookie cutter, mediocre football being played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom