**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers only have room for Kawhi. Those guys have gotten 30 mil plus. I look at it like this. The Lakers obviously had contingency plans in the event that Kawhi wasn't seriously considering them. Magic been in contact with Uncle Dennis all year and it's not a coincidence that Kawhi specifically requested to speak to him. Once the Lakers became a reality after clearing the cap space it was just a matter of them making sure he'd be able to get the concessions he was afforded in Toronto. He's already let the Lakers know he's coming, but still out of respect is going through the process. Lakers will announce the signing when it's time.
You might very well be right. But we are talking about two different aspects of the situation...

All I'm saying is, if that's the case...the Lakers should be making calls to whoever they were interested in for roster spots 4-12 and stopping them from signing elsewhere.

Even with kawhi "in tuck" surely there are at least 4-5 players the Lakers were interested in that have signed elsewhere, right?

Even with kawhi "in tuck" surely there are at least 4-5 players the Lakers were interested in that have signed elsewhere, right?

No. Nobody got the minimum besides Wes Matthews. Notice nobody from Klutch has signed yet. Neither has rondo or McGee. Cousins is still out there

Off topic but I’m bout to cop a new washer and dryer...you dudes got any suggestions? Looking at this Samsung one but a lot of people say to stay away from those and go with Whirlpool or Maytag.

yeah warriors front office must be drunk. his number does not deserve to be retired tbh

Back to back finals MVPs, plus ain’t like a ton of dudes wearing 35 anyways.. so ain’t a stretch to see them do it.. plus ain’t like they got Celtics or Lakers like history

But really doubt they would have done it prior to the injury.. cause it was looking like things were going get publicly messy

0fuit3oxtx731.jpg

You might very well be right. But we are talking about two different aspects of the situation...

All I'm saying is, if that's the case...the Lakers should be making calls to whoever they were interested in for roster spots 4-12 and stopping them from signing elsewhere.

No the Lakers won't have any money left for any of those other guys unless one of them is going to take the room exception at 5 mil. The cheapest option for the Lakers would have been Seth Curry and he just got 8 mil a year. If you got Kawhi in tow like they believe they have, you have to go bargain hunting. None of those guys are taking minimum deals when you can get 10 mil elsewhere.

Wes Matthews the only minimum guy so far.

No. Nobody got the minimum besides Wes Matthews. Notice nobody from Klutch has signed yet. Neither has rondo or McGee. Cousins is still out there
Rondo is a gimmie. McGhee and cousins? With kawhi, the Lakers would already be deep in the front court. Signing them doesn't solve any issues in the back court. Who backs up rondo? Who are your 2 or 3 SGs?

Off topic but I’m bout to cop a new washer and dryer...you dudes got any suggestions? Looking at this Samsung one but a lot of people say to stay away from those and go with Whirlpool or Maytag.

I've heard the Samsung's break down a lot. I've had the LG Tromm set for a minute and I love it.

Rondo is a gimmie. McGhee and cousins? With kawhi, the Lakers would already be deep in the front court. Signing them doesn't solve any issues in the back court. Who backs up rondo? Who are your 2 or 3 SGs?

Caruso, Daniels, probably KCP. THT the rookie. Maybe Danny green but I doubt it

Reactions: MVP
Take a deep breath. You sound ridiculous.

The Niners are far from any Super Bowl talk.
Yeah it may sound ridiculous RN but save this post. Niners will win a chip before the new look San Francisco Warriors.

Just like it sounded ridiculous this time last year when nobody was tagging the Lakers or Raps as title favorites right? Or the Eagles a few years ago, huh?

samsung look the best, glass ceiling and ****. black metal. they pretty. but whirlpools and maytags are better.

shoot to Best Buy. They're always running sales on them. Plus free installation.

Samsung is the worst

LG or Maytag

I've heard the Samsung's break down a lot. I've had the LG Tromm set for a minute and I love it.

How long have you had it for? And you haven’t had any issues being that it’s a front loader instead of a top loader?

How long have you had it for? And you haven’t had any issues being that it’s a front loader instead of a top loader?
It's been quite a few years man, I honestly can't put a finger on how long ago but at least 4/5. Maybe longer.
As long as you got some space for the door to open out where you're going to put it you should be good. I can't say it's bothered me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom