**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman ice cream.

rainbow sherbet

gold medal ribbon from BR

and black cherry & vanilla gelato from all the different places in Italy. Although, one of the best gelato's I've ever had was in Athens. **** was pure crack. But the best I've had, the MJ of gelato was in Rome.

Heat roster.PNG

Just a reminder for those who are saying the Lakers aren't gonna have depth if they get Kawhi... This is the team that went to the finals in 2010 & should have won it all if it wasn't for Lebron having a meltdown.

I think the Lakers possible trio>>> Heats

and i think they may have some better options in terms of role players coming for the minimum.

Heat roster.PNG

Just a reminder for those who are saying the Lakers aren't gonna have depth if they get Kawhi... This is the team that went to the finals in 2010 & should have won it all if it wasn't for Lebron having a meltdown.

I think the Lakers possible trio>>> Heats

and i think they may have some better options in terms of role players coming for the minimum.
Looking at the landscape of the west, they’d have no excuse to not make the finals barring health

Buttered pecan and strawberry ice cream > > >

Tillamook and Blue Bell >>>

What is taking Kawhi so long to decide?
He's the ultimate professional. Does his due diligence, honors his meetings face to face instead of Skype, and consults with just about everybody he trusts so he can make an informed and educated decision.

Having said this...welcome to the Lakers Kawhi. Glad to know you wanted to specifically speak to Magic and Jeanie first and foremost. Good to see there was no publicity regarding your "meeting" with Magic (and probably Jeanie as well) on Sunday yet there's all kinds of news about the Clipper meeting last night and the "final meeting" with the Raps. In other words, Issa wrap folks.

He coming home and ain't a better feeling than a home bred cat leading the Lakers to a chip cause it's never been done before in Lakers history. Let's get it Laker fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom