**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The salary cap should be 30m higher with a rule that any team can't have more than 3 max players imo

Too many good teams are crippled by players just getting better and therefore getting paid more money
There definitely should be no penalty to supermaxing a player. That extra money to keep your homegrown star should not go against your cap. I think about POR and CHA as examples

Oooooweeeee
Put it in the air
F5A13F04-A49C-4E0E-AEA4-473973EACD43.jpeg
Not tryna tell you how to do your job or anything but you're on the wrong side of the counter

Not tryna tell you how to do your job or anything but you're on the wrong side of the counter
ya this guy really taking pictures on the job when everyone trynna order their lunch. hes slowing down the line

I know a Mexican girl who moved to NYC from LA a couple years ago. Her biggest complaint about the change has been the lack of good Mexican food in NY. Maybe she’s just looking in the wrong spots though...

Obviously as a Lebron guy, I want Kawhi to join him or stay in the East and away from the Clippers..........but My family from Toronto coming in town for a wedding (Hate Lebron for all them years) and I just want to see them be fully devastated once Kawhi decides to leave, Clippers or Lakers.

Off topic but I’m bout to cop a new washer and dryer...you dudes got any suggestions? Looking at this Samsung one but a lot of people say to stay away from those and go with Whirlpool or Maytag.
Whirlpool and Maytag >> Samsung. My second washer/dryer set was a Kenmore and it lasted 15 years with no issues until I bought a new Whirlpool. Even the Amana (made by Whirlpool and sold at Home Depot I believe) is a solid budget buy.

I know a Mexican girl who moved to NYC from LA a couple years ago. Her biggest complaint about the change has been the lack of good Mexican food in NY. Maybe she’s just looking in the wrong spots though...
Yeah, that's the first time I've heard that about NYC. I never had any complaints.

She can't be looking for good Mexican food in midtown Manhattan, though. Gotta venture out a bit to less popular areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom