**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously as a Lebron guy, I want Kawhi to join him or stay in the East and away from the Clippers..........but My family from Toronto coming in town for a wedding (Hate Lebron for all them years) and I just want to see them be fully devastated once Kawhi decides to leave, Clippers or Lakers.

You must be fun at the family reunion...yikes...:lol:

I know a Mexican girl who moved to NYC from LA a couple years ago. Her biggest complaint about the change has been the lack of good Mexican food in NY. Maybe she’s just looking in the wrong spots though...

all lies. i swear this rant about nyc not having quality mexican food is perpetrated by people who don't understand the wide range of mexican cuisine (even tho chick was mexican). either that or she wasn't getting out too. much

has kyrie peaked?
he was a career 19 and 4 pg as the main option on his squad before lebron came. flashy.... but nowhere near top pg status like everyone claims/claimed. his numbers bumped under lebron. u already see how he was on the celtics. u cant really tell how he will be tbh.

I know a Mexican girl who moved to NYC from LA a couple years ago. Her biggest complaint about the change has been the lack of good Mexican food in NY. Maybe she’s just looking in the wrong spots though...

There's no Mexicans in the east coast lol from the times Ive been out there probably only seen like 6 folks from Puebla out there :lol:

all lies. i swear this rant about nyc not having quality mexican food is perpetrated by people who don't understand the wide range of mexican cuisine (even tho chick was mexican). either that or she wasn't getting out too. much

Sounds kind of like how I feel about the idea of there being no place to find decent pizza in Los Angeles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom