**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just say 2.5M for Dudley was a lot? Have you seen the contracts going out?
he's trash. I didnt think the Lakers would have that much money to give to someone like him with a 3rd max guy

Jeff Green was slightly less and I'd rather have Jeff. Jared irritates the hell out of me, just looking at him.

Oh, we talkin’ hot/crazy scale? Sicilians, brodie. It’s that hot-blooded, Southern Italian fire and temper. When things are good, have you feelin’ like Jimmy Buckets newly arrived on South Beach. When things go bad though...

he's trash. I didnt think the Lakers would have that much money to give to someone like him with a 3rd max guy

Jeff Green was slightly less and I'd rather have Jeff. Jared irritates the hell out of me, just looking at him.

They literally got the same deal.

Back to ball, for those folks asking why the Knicks didn’t charge picks for burdensome contracts to use and fill their cap space, I’m gathering they can do essentially the same thing closer to the trade deadline. Most of their new players came on short-term, tradeable deals. The two-year variety with options. Like Payton, Portis, etc. I’d imagine the Knicks can get late-firsts or early-seconds near the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom