**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how I feel about “dunked on” now being an expression that is commonly used outside of the context of basketball. I don’t think I like it.

none of the speculation from twitter people or fans got me worried about Kawhi going to the LAL until now......

MF'in Jared dudley signing made me think its a wrap. Jared MF'in Dudley!

I wouldn’t read too much into it. We were going to have to fill out the team with a bunch of vet mins regardless of whether kawhi signs or not

Morris twins waiting for Kawhi to sign. Markieff playing for close to the minimum regardless. Mook wants a short-term deal. But if Dedmon got $41M over three years because he can defend and shoot, Mook should be worth at least that, if not more. He can defend multiple positions, brings toughness. Had a good year in Boston all things considered.

5E3CD853-3DA2-401B-93B5-18FF6BE1F8DE.png

:lol: gotta be intentional

Beal ain’t finishing the season with the Wiz, whether he lands with MIA or another squad. I don’t think the Heat even have enough assets that Washington would even want.

cdmx is a beautiful city fellas. if any of yall aint been here yet, move it to the top of the “places to visit” list

mexico city is soooo much fun. so much to see and experience there. it's really a great combo of tradition and modernity. highly recommend it

FVV told everyone to leave Kawhi alone and they took it to heart. All these teams refusing to leak anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom