**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a vet minimum deal. His salary is determined by years of service. They couldn’t have offered less.
makes sense. So this could essentially go against a vet if someone doesnt think said vet is worth that, but the vet can;t agree to sign for say $1.2m because its below the min deal for vets?

Is Melo signing with the Lakers or nah?

Kuzma is going to have a long season with Melo and Lebron out there

HonoredAbandonedGelada-size_restricted.gif

Da Philippines for the win.

But tbh Filipinas in PI>>>> the ones in da states.

And in terms of PI slander, they def hypebeasts over LAL/GSW/Kobe

After Kawhi just played a season with Lowry, Ibaka, Gasol, Siakam, Green, FVV, Norm Powell you’d guess he’d understand the importance of role players.

Not jus that but he’s from the Spurs system where there’s role players galore.

I’m not sure how Lakers laid out their plan for him with 4 mans on the roster and a dry free agent market.

Not saying he’s not going to Lakers but I’d be a hard sell to someone who cares about winning.

makes sense. So this could essentially go against a vet if someone doesnt think said vet is worth that, but the vet can;t agree to sign for say $1.2m because its below the min deal for vets?
it doesn't work against the vets. it actually encourages teams to get vets and not detract from signing them over a younger guy because their progressive scale is higher. they still get paid whatever their years of experience vet min. is but the nba just makes up the difference from whatever the min is. and i think it's 1.6 for this year (minimum 2 years experience)

so for example, dudley gets paid 2.6m from the lakers. 1.6 counts against the cap (but it's irrelevant since they're not hard capped) and then the nba reimburses the team with 1M.

Filipinas in the PI bleach their skin and avoid the sun... Filipina Americans are more natural
No every homegrown piñata bleaches their skin lol.

Edit: also I’m attracted to tan/light skinned women. I’m good on them pale ale broads. Brown>>>

none of the speculation from twitter people or fans got me worried about Kawhi going to the LAL until now......

MF'in Jared dudley signing made me think its a wrap. Jared MF'in Dudley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom