**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perk reversing course the same way Cris Carter did this AM. Too much Lakers smoke and now it’s byke to a three-horse race. To Kawhi’s camp’s credit, they’ve thus far successfully kept his FA process extremely tight-lipped.

That's because of a lot of NBA reporting is just FOMO. Some random user on reddit/twitter says something that catches steam on the web, reporter x says they're hearing "rumblings" that line up with said tweet/post, and other insiders and reporters run with it because they don't want to look like they're not in-the-know.

If they end up being wrong, it doesn't matter because they shielded themselves behind that dumbass "from sources close to the situation who wish to remain anonymous due to the sensitivity of the matter" qualifier reporters love to use during this time of year.

99% of these ************* don't know ****.

the-walking-dead-episode-702-ezekiel-payton-1200x707.jpg

ya dudes gullible as hell and don't have much of a thought-process. Kawhi been knowing he's going to the Lakers. There's been too many signs over the past few weeks.
The reason he's dragging this out is because he doesn't want the backlash and PR hit that would have came along with making a quick decision. He wants to make it seem like he had to spend a lot of time thinking this through and that it was a really hard decision.

So I wiki'd OJ Mayo, saw his best scoring season was his rookie season in 09, then I clicked 09 to see who was rookie of the year that year, it was Derrick Rose, Most Improved that year was Danny Granger. So my question is..what happened to Danny Granger? lol..

Clippers dropped K shine bars?
i thought all they dropped was meat, cheese, and ranch dipping sauce :lol:

So I wiki'd OJ Mayo, saw his best scoring season was his rookie season in 09, then I clicked 09 to see who was rookie of the year that year, it was Derrick Rose, Most Improved that year was Danny Granger. So my question is..what happened to Danny Granger? lol..
Injuries

Looks like that bum that just woke up out of the dumpster to give you 30

not to make light of the homeless but i know exactly what you're talking about. in Berkeley there's a spot called People's Park that's been home to a pretty large tent city for over 20+ years. I used to hoop out there a lot during my undergrad days. court was grimey, my boy used to call it hepatitis-B-ball, but nevertheless the runs were solid. long story short, there was always one homeless cat named "Sleepy" who'd slide through and just give people the business. i mean maybe folks didnt wanna guard him tight because of an assort of reasons but still, bruh had a filthy handle. was doing the in-and-out hesi and shamgod before it got extra popular, and a wet jumper on a double rim court. dude was filthy

at any rate, whatever happens
i hope tomorrow is the day and all the madness ends lol
if Kawhi signs with Lakers great :pimp:
if not, i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he chose either LAC or TOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom