**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN got some HUGE people on their staff.

I remember watching ESPN's The Jump and being disgusted when I saw Brian "Jaba The Hutt" Windhorst, Momo, and local ESPN LA reporter Ohm Youngmisuk sitting at the round table.

Yikes gotta be like 900 pound combined.

DlTUJ6UU4AEBSkT.jpg
Looking like the sequel to interview with a vampire. That's Tom cruise on the left

at any rate, whatever happens
i hope tomorrow is the day and all the madness ends lol
if Kawhi signs with Lakers great :pimp:
if not, i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he chose either LAC or TOR

Yeah at this rate I'm just gonna lower my expectations so the hurt is lesser in case he doesn't come. I never expected him from the start but the media got me hype. Now they got me sick :lol:

ESPN got some HUGE people on their staff.

I remember watching ESPN's The Jump and being disgusted when I saw Brian "Jaba The Hutt" Windhorst, Momo, and local ESPN LA reporter Ohm Youngmisuk sitting at the round table.

Yikes gotta be like 900 pound combined.
Really tho.. dudes a slob. Its an embarrassment. Especially some of the radio guys who look like that..cant even move yet they ridicule players lol

Yeah at this rate I'm just gonna lower my expectations so the hurt is lesser in case he doesn't come. I never expected him from the start but the media got me hype. Now they got me sick :lol:

my guy, yall picked up AD this off season. It Took moving most of the young core but some would say that’s still a come up considering yall kept Kuz. missing out on the kawhi sweepstakes shouldn’t hurt too much.

my guy, yall picked up AD this off season. It Took moving most of the young core but some would say that’s still a come up considering yall kept Kuz. missing out on the kawhi sweepstakes shouldn’t hurt too much.

I just put AD in my top 5 in the league so of course I'm happy to have him. Especially since he still most likely have us from not being trash for the foreseeable future. We all got so hype, I'm just saying the chances that it doesn't happen will suck a little. I'm cool either way. Especially since we kept Kuz.

not to make light of the homeless but i know exactly what you're talking about. in Berkeley there's a spot called People's Park that's been home to a pretty large tent city for over 20+ years. I used to hoop out there a lot during my undergrad days. court was grimey, my boy used to call it hepatitis-B-ball, but nevertheless the runs were solid. long story short, there was always one homeless cat named "Sleepy" who'd slide through and just give people the business. i mean maybe folks didnt wanna guard him tight because of an assort of reasons but still, bruh had a filthy handle. was doing the in-and-out hesi and shamgod before it got extra popular, and a wet jumper on a double rim court. dude was filthy
Lol exactly why I said it. I've definitely seen a few hobos cook folks in my day as well...presidio especially

Lol you gotta be wet to be double rim cash

Even Four Loko wouldn’t have Ramona lookin’ right. I know Drizzy and others have hyped Doris but I’m just not feelin’ her. Or Nichols for that matter. Wouldn’t mind Beadle even though folks find her annoying.

@akajae, we bonded over Colombia and Aguardiente but I'm finna report you to Meth for that pic :lol:. Spoiler that, my G.

That’s definitely Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Looking like the sequel to interview with a vampire. That's Tom cruise on the left

Y’all are tripping. If you live in the Northeast or Midwest and it’s within 15 minutes to closing of the bar, you been drinking all day and you haven’t secured funding for the night, those are the yambs that will easily give it up. We’ve all been there. It’s like garbage time for them. Some of these yambs y’all clown regularly have the highest body counts because dudes know it’s easy game come last call.

Likewise, ima get my buckets too. Those Stanford yambs gotta be juicy as hell too. I would only **** Ramona for the culture but at here size, I’m not uncertain she has that wet wet although she would certainly be unwieldy. Definitely not letting her get on top.

Y’all are tripping. If you live in the Northeast or Midwest and it’s within 15 minutes to closing of the bar, you been drinking all day and you haven’t secured funding for the night, those are the yambs that will easily give it up. We’ve all been there. It’s like garbage time for them. Some of these yambs y’all clown regularly have the highest body counts because dudes know it’s easy game come last call.

Likewise, ima get my buckets too. Those Stanford yambs gotta be juicy as hell too. I would only **** Ramona for the culture but at here size, I’m not uncertain she has that wet wet although she would certainly be unwieldy. Definitely not letting her get on top.
nope. Maybe when I was 25 and younger. But now? Hell nah, I’m good. I’ll take my as home lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom