**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope. Maybe when I was 25 and younger. But now? Hell nah, I’m good. I’ll take my as home lonely.

I am torn at the age comment but I agree.

Going to the club was like free agency for me in my prime. I go after the baddest *****es (max contract type joints) first, get my meeting in and secure the digits after selling them on a first date which we generally schedule for the next week. After getting a lineup for the week, I would then focus on MLE type yambs that I thought I could bag that night and not worry too much about contact info/seeing them again. But then the clock hits that time where you gotta seek out vet minimums as posted above if necessary.

Unpopular opinion but young me would rather smash those Stanford baseball players at night , cuddle (bear hug tbh), potentially smash the next morning and go out to a local brunch spot than wake up solo dolo, jerking it to Ava Addams and catching up on this thread which I would do anyway. Just wanted to Get The Draws (GTD), I suppose :lol:

Going to the club was like free agency for me in my prime. I go after the baddest *****es (max contract type joints) first, get my meeting in and secure the digits after selling them on a first date which we generally schedule for the next week. After getting a lineup for the week, I would then focus on MLE type yambs that I thought I could bag that night and not worry too much about contact info/seeing them again. But then the clock hits that time where you gotta seek out vet minimums as posted above if necessary.

Unpopular opinion but young me would rather smash those Stanford baseball players at night , cuddle (bear hug tbh), potentially smash the next morning and go out to a local brunch spot than wake up solo dolo, jerking it to Ava Addams and catching up on this thread which I would do anyway. Just wanted to Get The Draws (GTD), I suppose :lol:

Man was a vulture

ReliableExaltedEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

You heard him say after this rookie contract NYC?

LoL

What did he actually say that :lol: If we’re keeping it a buck, he will already have enough lined up after the rookie deal that he could risk taking the QO like his NBA comparison Julius Randle

When did Franklin The Turtle Face, Post Boston sat on bench of teams for no reason, Kendrick Perkins become the new Woj? He actually speaks?

Man was a vulture

storm2006 storm2006 is the savage we all wish to be :lol:

Yea i take back the age joint too. Honestly my thought process didn’t change until recently.

Yeah, if I’m at the bar/club without a designated joint then I got that regular season Steph Curry confidence and range on me. Pulling early, often and from everywhere.

For the record - I did NOT take down any of them husky white yambs I posted from Friday.

What did he actually say that :lol: If we’re keeping it a buck, he will already have enough lined up after the rookie deal that he could risk taking the QO like his NBA comparison Julius Randle
I have no idea, I'm just another Chris Broussard ... I have no sauces! LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom