**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m truly sad to see this. Always been a huge fan of boogie. Say what you want about him already making millions and being set for life, but it would suck knowing the rest of your life that relative to your peers you got paid a fraction of your athletic worth due to a career altering injury.

He gotta get in better shape though. Go on that draymond water & bread diet.

Cuban gonna hire Richard Spencer to be head athletic trainer.

Another one for the Aryan brotherhood

IMG_20190703_093340.jpg

:rofl::rofl:
i wish i could rep these posts more than once

I’m truly sad to see this. Always been a huge fan of boogie. Say what you want about him already making millions and being set for life, but it would suck knowing the rest of your life that relative to your peers you got paid a fraction of your athletic worth due to a career altering injury.

He gotta get in better shape though. Go on that draymond water & bread diet.

pels gave him a nice deal and he took the risk.
didn't the blazers offer him a deal as well before he called up the warriors?

If Boogie never came back to play in the finals he has a deal by now, I guess teams can't erase what they saw.

I find this to be ridiculous, yet true. Boogie looked good down the stretch of the regular season. Much faster and bouncier. He wasnt Kings Boogie, but he was substantially better than what we saw in the Finals.

I personally find it absurd that he doesnt have a market. I get there is an injury risk, but have you seen the contracts given out? Boogie should have a market, period.

unless his agent is telling teams boogie wants X amount and long term deal, i am surprised he is still available. he might have to do a one year deal again
overweight, achilles and torn quad, couldn't string together a couple good gms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom