**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like that Danny Green hasnt signed anywhere yet. Seems like he is staying

He's really waiting on Kawhi. It'll be funny if he signs right before Kawhi's announcement, which will lead to exactly where Kawhi is going. Unlikely, but I hope this is how it happens.

If he signs with the Raptors, we all know Kawhi is going back. If he Danny Green signs with the Mavs, we know its definitely a LA team.

Is Danny and Kawhi close like that? I know they’ve been on the same team for awhile but I’m curious if Kawhi would give Green a heads up before a formal announcement

Yup. Had nothing to do with the way embiid and Simmons played in the postseason.

Your day of reckoning is fast approaching

Yes...he based possibly the rest of his career on how Ben played against the best perimeter defender in the league and the fact that the current world champs needed their best player to play like prime Michael Jordan all series and hit a Game 7 buzzer beater to bounce in in order to beat us.

Nothing shows you’re all about winning like heading to South Beach to play with the 39 win Miami Heat led by Justice Winslow and Dion Waiters.

Another one for the Aryan brotherhood

IMG_20190703_093340.jpg

remember when boogie said it was his redemption year. look at him now gonna be out the league :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom