**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this to be ridiculous, yet true. Boogie looked good down the stretch of the regular season. Much faster and bouncier. He wasnt Kings Boogie, but he was substantially better than what we saw in the Finals.

I personally find it absurd that he doesnt have a market. I get there is an injury risk, but have you seen the contracts given out? Boogie should have a market, period.
He’s still injured and a shell of himself the GS experience did nothing for him as you can see...

Vet min or Exception Deals are his market he’s not getting a big payday anymore

pels gave him a nice deal and he took the risk.
didn't the blazers offer him a deal as well before he called up the warriors?

I believe you’re right about the pels offer, somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 years for 40mil. Damn i hope boogie didnt nerlens himself

Achilles tears seem to be a damning injury especially for bigs, but i hope boogie’s play was a part of poor conditioning. Hope he’s getting himself back into shape this summer

If Boogie never came back to play in the finals he has a deal by now, I guess teams can't erase what they saw.

he had a lot to prove, particularly that he could still contribute/play at a high level after that quad injury. he was up and down in the finals, i wouldnt say it entirely ruined his stock

It’ll be cool to see Quinn use Nurse’s strategy of changing your starter depending on matchup

Between green, bojan, ingles and Royce there will be some options game to game

I find this to be ridiculous, yet true. Boogie looked good down the stretch of the regular season. Much faster and bouncier. He wasnt Kings Boogie, but he was substantially better than what we saw in the Finals.

I personally find it absurd that he doesnt have a market. I get there is an injury risk, but have you seen the contracts given out? Boogie should have a market, period.
yeah I agree he just looked so bad out there in the finals, but now he'll have time to get into shape, in theory he should be able to garner a good contract.

Would SAS be running with this “rumor” story if KD signed with the Knicks? :lol:

Journalism is at an all time low right now man. All they say is, “I was told”....and boom. A story. A narrative. Etc
you really think its false though? Im sure kevin would tell the story differently but I believe the same main events happened
- Tells Russ he's staying - OKC front office doesn't let the congrats KD banner hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom