**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi doing a 1 + 1 with Toronto really makes the most sense. Already there, can run it back with a legit chance of repeating, will give give him a chance to make even more on his next contract and he can come home a year later if he wants to.

Kawhi you better not go to the raptors you coward I hate the Warriors but I’ll say it, U ONLY BEAT GS BECAUSE KD and KLAY WENT DOWN! yeah I said it !!!!!
finally something logical from u. always thought u were a muttonhead

1+1 really does make the most sense. I always thought Toronto will have the championship hangover year that some teams have (Dallas for example). But everyone other than OG, Siakim and I think Van Vleet, everyone will be on a contract year and will be playing for their last big paycheck.

Why’s it feel like Uncle Dennis is just telling everyone different **** and sitting back watching the world burn laughing in a recliner with a cigar and women of his choice.

Why’s it feel like Uncle Dennis is just telling everyone different **** and sitting back watching the world burn laughing in a recliner with a cigar and beverage of his choice.

For some reason...I chuckle every time I read the name, “Uncle Dennis” :lol:

98F49AEB-45E2-4042-92EE-EAF19882164A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom