**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jalen Rose is on ESPN saying 99% that Kawhi is going back to the raptors on a 2 year deal so he can get the supermax

Went to get beer for tomorrow & the guy behind me walked up with two cases of Zima.

Wanted to pull him aside and ask if everything was alright.

Wait Zima being back out is really a thing.

I got some Zima last summer for the **** of it.
sabu.png

Wasn't old enough to drink back it in it's OG days
9zy7x0.jpg

Come on man.
Black male shooters lasted a long time too
Del Curry, Ricky Pierce, Dale Ellis, Eddie Johnson, Chuck Person, etc

This has nothing to do with skin color. He spreads the floor. End of story
We talking about Kyle Korver tho right?

Damn...the warriors gave Quinn cook an offer. Then rescinded it. So he's unrestricted now. Probs figure since KD dipped, they don't need him to be his security blanket any mo

Come on man.
Black male shooters lasted a long time too
Del Curry, Ricky Pierce, Dale Ellis, Eddie Johnson, Chuck Person, etc

This has nothing to do with skin color. He spreads the floor. End of story

i think the big difference is eras. those dudes played during a time where you didn't have to constantly scramble on defense to close out on shooters. of course teams shot 3s, but not at this volume. even if they were liabilities on defense in the later stages of their career, they weren't gonna get 3 balled to death.

kyle korver is absolutely canceling out whatever he contributes on offense.

I'm just different. I would give no dambs what people say about me and my accomplishments. I just care about what the bank statements say. That tells me whether i had a great career or not

Rings are so overrated.

You get it. Basketball for you and I is just a past time. A hobby. This is their job. No matter what echelon I was in, I would want to maximize my potential but first things first and that’s the check. If some dudes making a couple mill per year wanna clown me on national TV for not winning a ring and my earnings + endorsements + investments have netted my family and I hundreds of millions of dollar, I’m not losing sleep over it.

Kawhi you better not go to the raptors you coward I hate the Warriors but I’ll say it, U ONLY BEAT GS BECAUSE KD and KLAY WENT DOWN! yeah I said it !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom