**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he’s hoopin

D44C4720-8EE5-4F06-9177-2158793C0389.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh how the turntables...

This whole 2 year s**** stupid. Kawhi can get another Supermax at 32 years old. He taking that 4 or 5 year

Do yall think there will ever gonna be a time where the CBA gets rid of the “3 years with same team to get supermax” rule? With his injury history, a dude like kawhi (who deserve the most money possible) having to wait another two years to get that supermax could backfire should he sustain a career altering injury

idk the fine print of the cba so someone put me on game

I would also say the Bucks regressed a little bit by losing key players, at best they will remain the same, unless Giannis has another Supersayan level.

them opting to not re-up brogdon wasnt a good look for them. I get the cap hit but if they’re looking to build a future around Giannis, depending on an oft-injured and aging bledsoe aint it

with KD likely being out all of next season, indiana always being a question mark, and boston being shaky, if Kawhi ran it back with toronto they'd have every opportunity to get back into the finals. let the west go thru its annual bloodbath while you sit back and really only have to compete with Bucks and Sixers.

Leonard has a good chance of repeating with Toronto. The core team is intact, 'load management' was a success. No-brainer for him to take the 2 year deal.

Nah that happened with the Clippers. Pretty sure it was the year after we lost to PHX in the second round.

Sounds right. But we were still going to give him a new contract the following Summer, but he bolted to the Sixers because Mike Dunleavy pissed off EB’s agent somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom