**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of these *update at x time* are legit. Y’all think someone is gonna sit on the alwhi scoop? Yea right, they’re gonna tweet that **** out ASAP. Here’s my prediciton. The first tweet to break the news will have a typo in it. You know they aint gonna take the time to proofreas

None of these *update at x time* are legit. Y’all think someone is gonna sit on the alwhi scoop? Yea right, they’re gonna tweet that **** out ASAP. Here’s my prediciton. The first tweet to break the news will have a typo in it. You know they aint gonna take the time to proofreas

They already got it fired up... Just gotta insert the team. Sorta like celebrities obituaries

The update from woj and Chris wa

THERE IS NO UPDATE NO ONE KNOWS **** LOL

Both these dudes gassed a announcement to announce he would eventually make a decision :rofl:

giphy.gif

Aite man this **** done had me pressed the entire day at work... i'm outta here & finding the nearest Bar

If he signs back to Toronto **** it we still got Bron & AD, but i'll be damned if a man with no emotions continues to control mine :lol::lol::lol:
:rofl: Come on Ty

Listening to Nick Wright’s radio show on Sirius XM. This dudes voice is so annoying :lol: I can’t listen to him much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom