**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. Devastated is a really strong word. You sure that’s what you want to say? Because I’m already resigned to the fact Kawhi isn’t coming and don’t feel “devastated” at all.

Yes I'm sure given all the effort that the Clippers went through this year to prepare to sell Kawhi. This would be KD-Knicksesque type of disappointment. ESPECIALLY if he ends up on the Lakers.

Yes I'm sure given all the effort that the Clippers went through this year to prepare to sell Kawhi. This would be KD-Knicksesque type of disappointment. ESPECIALLY if he ends up on the Lakers.

Um, nope. That’s how Lakers fans will spin it, but Clippers fans won’t actually feel that way. We never felt it was a lock he was coming, contrary to what the Lakers blogs you follow tell you.

We’ve never won anything; we’re not on a timeline. It happens when it happens.

Um, nope. That’s how Lakers fans will spin it, but Clippers fans won’t actually feel that way. We never felt it was a lock he was coming, contrary to what the Lakers blogs you follow tell you.

I'm not talking about the fans, I'm talking about the organization itself.

Mr. 81's Intel

Screenshot_2019-07-03-22-42-19-019_com.android.chrome.png

The Clippers haven't shown their cards? He hasn't committed to them either. Apparently they just following the plan to the letter that CC laid out on Monday. He said this could drag until Friday.

Not sure anything can be taken from them going though the process unless the no 2 years is true which bodes well for both LA teams.

What I mean by that is that as Windhorst and the jump cast tossed around ideas about potential trades LAC could make to bring a Kevin Love, or Bradley Beal w/the assets they have.

Beyond that, I (And I am ADMITTING my bias here) think it's weird that he hasn't eliminated the Clippers given the fact that the Lakers have who they have in place. He probably still goes to the Lakers at some point, but I would of guessed that by now the Clips would have been eliminated from all of this given the Lakers star power, but they haven't.

EYE would have assumed based on the gibberish that's went on since FA started, that there would be only one LA team that Kawhi would be eyeing, and we now know that that isn't true, despite the Lakers presentation. To me, that's a good thing LAC, not so good for LAL. What's so appealing about LAC that he's keeping them around despite the Lakers being right there, offer on the table?

what trade assets do the clips have? i assume gallo is their biggest contract and they could throw one of their young talent and/or picks?

what trade assets do the clips have? i assume gallo is their biggest contract and they could throw one of their young talent and/or picks?

Yes, Gallo is their biggest expiring contract. They also have Jerome Robinson, who’s a second year lottery pick. And a bunch of future draft picks.

Sure. I’m sure Doc, Lawrence, Jerry and Steve will all go home an have a good cry. :lol:

Steve Ballmer survived the Zune fiasco. I think he’ll make it through not signing Kawahi.

Ballmer just gonna do an 8 ball of blow. Didn't he cry in the KD meeting? They put all their eggs in the Kawhi basket. That's undeniable. Lakers already got 2 superstars.

looking at some of these bad teams going nowhere and i assume clips could snag one of them if teams start looking to rebuild and get out of big contracts
beal, booker, love

Y'all really act like we don't have Anthony Davis. We'll be just fine.

How that work out for the pelicans?

And AD is basically under contract currently for a year, cause gotta assume he’s not picking up that player option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom