**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballmer just gonna do an 8 ball of blow. Didn't he cry in the KD meeting? They put all their eggs in the Kawhi basket. That's undeniable. Lakers already got 2 superstars.

You really believe any negative story you see about the Clippers don’t you? Sad...

And the Lakers got the best player in the world last Summer to pair with their vaunted “young core”, plus a bunch of veterans that you said would be great. Yet, they missed the playoffs and the Clippers didn’t.

I let things actually play out before I get worried or bothered.

How that work out for the pelicans?

And AD is basically under contract currently for a year, cause gotta assume he’s not picking up that player option

So AD is recruiting Kawhi heavy and is going to turn around and leave the Lakers next summer? Y'all really don't be using any type of logic at all. I know basketball isn't your expertise but this is common sense. AD ain't going anywhere.

So AD is recruiting Kawhi heavy and is going to turn around and leave the Lakers next summer? Y'all really don't be using any type of logic at all. I know basketball isn't your expertise but this is common sense. AD ain't going anywhere.

A lot can change in a year

Ask Celtics fans and Kyrie

It’s possible if Lebron dribbles the air out of the ball Next season and turns AD into Kevin Love

Miami 21 pick. Literally the most valuable pick out there right now

What I’ve never understood about that Miami pick is if the Heat are borderline okay that pick is so-so even as a lottery pick. Heat haven’t had a top 5 pick since the Rose draft.

Pundits speak of that pick like it’s guaranteed top 3, Riles ain’t going out like that and that’s obvious with their moves recently.

You really believe any negative story you see about the Clippers don’t you? Sad...

And the Lakers got the best player in the world last Summer to pair with their vaunted “young core”, plus a bunch of veterans that you said would be great. Yet, they missed the playoffs and the Clippers didn’t.

I let things actually play out before I get worried or bothered.

Hang the banner

F6A85107-4032-40B3-B872-F08ECC130273.jpeg

What I’ve never understood about that Miami pick is if the Heat are borderline okay that pick is so-so even as a lottery pick. Heat haven’t had a top 5 pick since the Rose draft.

Pundits speak of that pick like it’s guaranteed top 3, Riles ain’t going out like that and that’s obvious with their moves recently.

It was the Kings pick that the Celtics have that got juiced up.

Now it's the Miami pick.

with the new nba lottery odds, that pick looks better
pels and griz both had 33 wins and they ended up with the top picks

So I see certain Lakers fans are already trying to spin in and criticize the clippers for possibly whiffing too, huh?

I knew ya’ll were still some BA’s. BA’s have been silent for 5+ years and now they are back.

This whole thing started with this post coming out of left field

If Kawhi signs with Raptors, here are the 5 stages of Lakers fan grief:

1. Anger

2. Denial - Arye was right! This is nonsense.

3. Slandering the Clippers for also “failing”.

4. Blaming LeBron.

5. Acceptance.

Man sure posts a lot about the lakers for being a clippers fan

So I see certain Lakers fans are already trying to spin in and criticize the clippers for possibly whiffing too, huh?

I knew ya’ll were still some BA’s. BA’s have been silent for 5+ years and now they are back.

They ain’t been silent.. but they were losing faith until bron signed and no they back to thinking everyone coming to town and everything will work out and completely forget the lingering stuff they got going

Like they still gotta get AD resigned next offseason.. Vogel was the 3rd or 4th option.. Kidd got forced on the staff.. who’s really running the show and making decisions and the competency level of those involved

The people who previously guided them to success are gone or elsewhere.. but I don’t expect much for the fan base that spent all those years in suggesting Kobe in the same sentence as Jordan when dude wasn’t even better than Duncan

Reactions: JPS
This whole thing started with this post coming out of left field

Man sure posts a lot about the lakers for being a clippers fan
I got no gripes with you. Any Laker fan slander from my mouth ain’t about you.

I’m on vacation and trying to feel up on the wife while the kids are in the pool.

Moving on from the Kawhi mess. Interested in who the clippers get when they get the news

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom