**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
with the new nba lottery odds, that pick looks better
pels and griz both had 33 wins and they ended up with the top picks

True that’s the only “plus” I see outside of it being unprotected but if the Heat make the playoffs then it’s a moot point and that pick is mid 1st round at best.

k025fnzl36831.jpg

Weren't you a Laker fan?
I grew up a Lakers fan (showtime era) and pretty much stopped rooting for them the year SHAQ came. All because I couldn’t stand the Lakers fans.

Always liked the clippers because my older cousin loves them. Decided to stop being a Lakers fan and went for the hard way out.

Very proud of Kawhi. He is making ELITE moves. Kawhi probably doesn't even care about this free agency he just wants to ball.

These soph's bout to tear **** up on Friday. Time Lord, Holiday, Bridges, Robinson, Simons :sick:

Some violent meetings at the rim too with Zion, Robinson, Time Lord, Bridges :sick:

Need to see Bamba and Vanderbilt show me something if not dominate

Sekou, RJ, Grant Williams and Goga I'm looking forward to the most outside Zion for the Rooks

Last edited:
I’m sick of seeing the Knicks jokes on social media. I actually like the offseason they had. Paying KD would be ill advised given the injury. Kyrie single handedly made the Celtics a toxic team.

They went the smart, practical route. Randle isn’t a headliner, but he balled out last year. Payton, Ellington, Bullock, Portis, and Gibson are all solid players.

Hot take: Knicks make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom