**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kawhi chooses the Clippers I don't know if I can trust Broussard information anymore.... especially with the The Undisputed show having breaking news from Broussard saying that the Clippers are eliminated.... it would be true clown status..

Broussard has been consistently trash for near a decade now, but let it be clear that Woj was also saying that the Lakers weren't even getting a meeting with Kawhi. all these dudes be having wrong info

I'm confident they could get some nice role players for this year, but i wouldn't be giving out long term deals at either.

i am looking at who's left and it's slim pickings. you're really going to run with rondo and possibly guys that bron played with in korver and jr smith? are we really relying on those type of guys? AD probably will miss some gms just off past history. are we expecting bron to play 75+ gms?

kawhi holding teams hostage :lol:
with the rate at which these guys are signing, every player cant wait to get their bag

guys like jalen and broussard really putting their neck out there with their sources :lol:

Screenshot_20190629-135500_Twitter.jpg

I honestly didn't think it was that good. Some of their articles have a ton of fluff and really aren't anything special. The exclusive info they get is usually just a blurb and freely available once it gets out. I think there's free content out there that's better
Most if not all of those writers have podcasts that have the same info. Or at the very least other podcasts will have that info

athletic has some decent exclusive content but nothing game changing at all. Some of the stuff they have is straight up gossip level. They’re running a classy little scam

I do fear that info, the good info, goes way of pay wall, I pray it never does

It's crazy that Chris Broussard and Chris Carter both work for the same network yet have "sources" giving them completely different information

:rofl: man listen

He went from slam dunk 95% lakers to this? Get this man off TV bruh

How does Broussard know the clippers are out but the clippers themselves don’t?

There’s literally no way the clippers would keep their max cap flexibility if they were notified already that they were out. How does he have a job seriously

I’m a proud member of ALA but from a basketball and lifestyle point of view the lakers make the most sense.

Being rich AF living in LA must be nice as hell. Get to play with a great players and take advantage of the Lakers brand to earn a little more bread.

That being said i have no clue what Kawhi thinks about and im not gonna try to.

After the spurs situation he could value front office support and stability thats the Lakers down fall. Since it runs through Bron and Pelinka.

Funny they had Broussard saying kawhi favorite team growing up was the lakers, then next clip kawhi is personally saying I hated the lakers bc I was iverson fan.

You should never trust what these dudes be saying.

Kawhi has contradicted himself on this TBH. When he was with the Spurs he said he grew up watching Shaq and Kobe and was a fan and that ultimately got him into basketball (I’m paraphrasing).

When he was with the Raptors some reporter asked about being from SoCal and being a Laker fan and then he said na I wasn’t a Laker fan, I liked AI.

So who knows the truth lol.

Kawhi has contradicted himself on this TBH. When he was with the Spurs he said he grew up watching Shaq and Kobe and was a fan and that ultimately got him into basketball (I’m paraphrasing).

When he was with the Raptors some reporter asked about being from SoCal and being a Laker fan and then he said na I wasn’t a Laker fan, I liked AI.

So who knows the truth lol.

My whole family is Lakers fans. I grew up watching them and fell in love with the game. Tried to model my game after Kobe and Shaq. Trade me to the Lakers please. Oh they got LeBron? Yea trade me to the Lakers.

*Gets sent to Canada

You know what.. I never did like the Lakers. At all. I was actually a sixers fan. Why would I want to play with LeBron? Don't worry about me going to the Lakers. Let's just not talk about it. Unh huh HAA hanh

HMMMMM....

Last edited:
Yup, until Steph broke the NBA a couple of years back, I never had to shoot 3s because it never counted, now most gyms have 3s as double the points (something I have a very big issue with), I started practicing 3s and can make em no problem in an empty gym, but I think twice before launching one. Id usually attempt 1 in an entire day. Sometimes I shoot another if I make the 1st, but if I miss the first, I never attempted another. It's a mental thing.

U sound garbage af b

Front offices being “great” is a tricky subject. Most though GSW front office was world class, including coaching

Then Iggy hits us with bombshell that basically they lied about his injury to pressure him. Same with kd possibly. Trade iggy first chance they got (I don’t see this as issue but people in Bay Area do). Same with spurs/l: model franchise. Not if you ask Kawhi.

How about clippers? Top notch and classy org now? Go ask Blake Griffin. Or Derozen regarding Toronto.

Point is. It’s a business. They all shady to a degree

Yes he’s just naturally great at every other part of basketball other than shooting and in incredible shape by genetics alone.

If Ben was lazy and not working on his game I would give him more hell than anyone on this site.
If he was putting in work he'd have already shown improvement on his weaknesses instead of being absolutely completely stagnant.

The man's playoff ppg actually dropped from the previous yr.

Yes he’s just naturally great at every other part of basketball other than shooting and in incredible shape by genetics alone.

If Ben was lazy and not working on his game I would give him more hell than anyone on this site.
:rofl::rofl:

why do you even respond to nonsense... yeah one of the best young dynamic point guards in the game ain’t working on his game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom