**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jokes, man. Trying to distract myself from Kawhi-Watch...

Sick video was deleted though was trying to see it lol

Still dont know how to truly feel bout sixers yet like yea it all sounds good on paper but i really just dont got that good feeling about it. Time will tell i guess

I did **** wit butler heavy though and kept saying he was coming byke but boy was i wrong lolol

Again we have Lebron & AD already under contract so this Kawhi chase is worth every bit of it... we sign him we are heavily favored to become a dynasty... we don't, we still are contenders for the chip & have an opportunity to sign some guys next FA also

this is well worth the risk for us.... considering what some other squads have done in FA i'll take this set up over much of the league

Again we have Lebron & AD already under contract so this Kawhi chase is worth every bit of it... we sign him we are heavily favored to become a dynasty... we don't, we still are contenders for the chip & have an opportunity to sign some guys next FA also

this is well worth the risk for us.... considering what some other squads have done in FA i'll take this set up over much of the league

contenders, but you still have to fill out that roster for this year. you can't really waste too many more lbj years

I preface this by saying I don’t think we get him, but I’m still dubious of reports saying the Clippers definitely are out. If someone like Broussard knows that, presumably the team would know and wouldn’t continue to wait to fill out the rest of the roster. There would be no benefit to them “pretending” to still be in contention when they know they’re not.

I remember when I was a sophomore in hs my shot was still broke and my teammates called me out on it. Worked on it adopted a new form and the next two years was one of our best shooters. So based on my experience I'm gonna reach, jump to conclusions and say he doesn't have the best people around him. Especially when u consider his off the court stuff. It's even worse that hes the only lefty to ever touch a basketball that cant shoot..
Bruh, you werent making NBA threes at over 35%... ever

Anyway, Ben has been the worst shooter on his teams for more than half a decade... he would have learned by now if it's that easy right? Or are you claiming he just doesnt work on his game despite being an NBA basketball player

Bruh, you werent making NBA threes at over 35%... ever

Anyway, Ben has been the worst shooter on his teams for more than half a decade... he would have learned by now if it's that easy right? Or are you claiming he just doesnt work on his game despite being an NBA basketball player
It's clear Ben Simmons doesn't work on his game.

New nba style is messing dudes up for sure. It’s taking me a long time to adjust to the game and I still don’t enjoy it as much as I did ten years ago.
Same here. I sometimes just stare at the screen and forget what I’m doing. It’s like watching an all star game style of basketball.

Same here. I sometimes just stare at the screen and forget what I’m doing. It’s like watching an all star game style of basketball.
Yup. Sixers were entertaining at times in the playoffs but end of the day you summed it up well. It’s like an all star game nowadays.

If Kawhi chooses the Clippers I don't know if I can trust Broussard information anymore.... especially with the The Undisputed show having breaking news from Broussard saying that the Clippers are eliminated.... it would be true clown status..

If Kawhi chooses the Clippers I don't know if I can trust Broussard information anymore.... especially with the The Undisputed show having breaking news from Broussard saying that the Clippers are eliminated.... it would be true clown status..

If you were trusting Broussard before this then I don’t know what to tell you. He is the Sarah Huckabee-Sanders of sports reporters

contenders, but you still have to fill out that roster for this year. you can't really waste too many more lbj years

I'm confident they could get some nice role players for this year, but i wouldn't be giving out long term deals at either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom