**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, he has been the exact same player he was when he was a rookie
th

The longer this goes, It favors the Raptors. Good for them for finally keeping somebody.

Gotta move on. Just wish he would end this madness already.

The longer this goes, It favors the Raptors. Good for them for finally keeping somebody.

Gotta move on. Just wish he would end this madness already.

Raptors kept a few cats my G. You can't fault the organization if players want a change of scenery.

Front offices being “great” is a tricky subject. Most though GSW front office was world class, including coaching

Then Iggy hits us with bombshell that basically they lied about his injury to pressure him. Same with kd possibly. Trade iggy first chance they got (I don’t see this as issue but people in Bay Area do). Same with spurs/l: model franchise. Not if you ask Kawhi.

How about clippers? Top notch and classy org now? Go ask Blake Griffin. Or Derozen regarding Toronto.

Point is. It’s a business. They all shady to a degree

Don't think Toronto did DeRozan dirty at all. We seriously overpaid him and while he's a solid regular season player, he's simply not good in a high pressure playoff situation. As a team president you want your club to win and if it means moving players, so be it.

I understand and agree with you regarding pressuring injured players to play but with Blake and DeRozan it's a different scenario altogether.

Last edited:
Quite a few of the international players and a good bit of the second tier players. Let's be honest, if the city and club were utter garbage and not generating a healthy revenue we would've folded a long time ago.

I meant star players. And I didn't mean any disrespect but this would be the biggest player the Raptors have ever held on to.

Quite a few of the international players and a good bit of the second tier players. Let's be honest, if the city and club were utter garbage and not generating a healthy revenue we would've folded a long time ago.
I get that but in terms of stars (like Kiwi), who stayed?

I mean, he has been the exact same player he was when he was a rookie

If we’re talking about when he was a ROOKIE rookie as in when he played in summer league right out of college then I can assure you this version of Ben

9016F7EC-D469-4CB6-BD88-52C8CF509B2F.jpeg

Was not the player fluidity wise, strength wise and overall game-wise that this version is

1A4C6127-DD41-4B33-B591-CFD0A7A97BB2.jpeg

If we’re talking about last year compared to this year...did Jayson Tatum, Donovan Mitchell or any of those other dudes show you some ridiculous improvements from one year to the next?

Attachments

• 5F5D234E-B0B4-45FC-B936-3F39AF80E9DF.jpeg
    5F5D234E-B0B4-45FC-B936-3F39AF80E9DF.jpeg
    204.9 KB · Views: 4
My big bro bro in town with my baby niece. Fam getting together at the crib. Other brother and little nephew finna roll through too. We gonna throw a lil sum’ on the grill. Im not gonna let this Kawhi **** stress me out today. No sir.

Happy 4th, y’all

Don't think Toronto did DeRozan dirty at all. We seriously overpaid him and while he's a solid regular season player, he's simply not good in a high pressure playoff situation. As a team president you want your club to win and if it means moving players, so be it.

I understand and agree with you regarding pressured injured players to play but with Blake and DeRozan but had to disagree on the above.
They literally made Blake t shirts during recruiting with his face amongst MLK, Gandhi etc. and even did a mock jersey handing at staples. Then traded him 6 months later

Houston fans, I heard Morey loves Iggy. Is that true? Really expecting a deal to happen, but Mavs may be willing to part with more.

I meant star players. And I didn't mean any disrespect but this would be the biggest player the Raptors have ever held on to.

I get that but in terms of stars (like Kiwi), who stayed?

Star players - I would say VC and Bosh. With VC, the Toronto media was pro hockey at the time and they really went out of their way back then to vilify VC. I cannot fault him for wanting out of the city and he had a great overall career. Bosh stayed with us for 7 years and again I could understand his frustration with us drafting extremely poorly after him (Rafael Aurujo, Joey Graham, Bargnani, etc...) Really happy that he won 2 championships with the Heat.

If we’re talking about when he was a ROOKIE rookie as in when he played in summer league right out of college then I can assure you this version of Ben

9016F7EC-D469-4CB6-BD88-52C8CF509B2F.jpeg

Was not the player fluidity wise, strength wise and overall game-wise that this version is

1A4C6127-DD41-4B33-B591-CFD0A7A97BB2.jpeg

If we’re talking about last year compared to this year...did Jayson Tatum, Donovan Mitchell or any of those other dudes show you some ridiculous improvements from one year to the next?
Only thing that changed is the neckbeard got longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom