**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron avg 28 on 57/52/80 that series and the story line is "Kawhi won finals MVP for locking Lebron up". :lol:

The pass Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade both got for their atrocious performance that finals is extra free and quietly
under-rug.gif
. Compared to each of their performances in the 2014 finals, LeBron's poor performance in the 2011 finals was a masterpiece.

2014Finals.png

Hope everyone keeps it peaceful and enjoys this 4th of July. It’s going to be spicy today. 4 drinks in and it’s not even brunch time. Kawhi who?
DDFD9C98-5913-44AF-9ED9-AB9603F7F83E.jpeg

D4E453A5-9889-4D43-BFD4-83D70C7F15DD.jpeg

Nice, but you must not be in LA because I haven’t seen any sun like that yet here.

The pass Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade both got for their atrocious performance that finals is extra free and quietly
under-rug.gif
. Compared to each of their performances in the 2014 finals, LeBron's poor performance in the 2011 finals was a masterpiece.

2014Finals.png

I remember Dwade looked old as **** that series. Like father time just slapped the **** outta him.

The two nba players who I heard were vegan were on some whole other ****

Salim stoudamire and Ben Gordon

Salim was too pure
lillard went on it for awhile, but he couldn't adjust to the change and it affected his body
think javele is a strict vegan. remember when he was a warrior and they did a segment on this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom