**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all already did when you cheered for Toronto to win over the dubs :smh:
20190529-rapsmap.jpg

Barely felt the quake where I am, but did catch my beach chair wobble for a half a second.

Yikes.

Aren't there currently two more boys in the fam? They need to change course w/ them.
I think it's 3 left with the middle son having the next best chance of making the league down the road.

They do need to start taking a look at the fragility of their children and if it could cost them their futures

If we’re talking about when he was a ROOKIE rookie as in when he played in summer league right out of college then I can assure you this version of Ben

9016F7EC-D469-4CB6-BD88-52C8CF509B2F.jpeg

Was not the player fluidity wise, strength wise and overall game-wise that this version is

1A4C6127-DD41-4B33-B591-CFD0A7A97BB2.jpeg

If we’re talking about last year compared to this year...did Jayson Tatum, Donovan Mitchell or any of those other dudes show you some ridiculous improvements from one year to the next?
just wanna put my name on the ben simmons is next up list. The hate has tipped the scales way too far in the other direction, same with booker

I just wanna know what y’all are gonna say when AD, Bron and Big Kuz win a ‘ship accompanied by 9 min Salary guys.

We don’t need Kawhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom