**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KIwi doesn’t seem like the type of dude to join a super team with Lebron. :lol: Kawhi reminds me of a quiet Jimmy Butler type without the locker room issues. Son just wants to be the man, have his own team, and ball. He ain’t joining a super team. Why? He gets one more ring by himself he’s a hall of famerand legend, if he isn’t one already. Winning 3-4 rings with a Lakers super team are basically participation trophies. His legacy would be so much better if he wins another ring in Toronto or wins one with the Clippers. He will be a basketball god if he gets the Clippers a ring. Imagine the headline of Kawhi leading the Clippers, a team that has sucked for decades and choked in playoffs, to a ring. Kiwi to the Clippers most likely.

Can the Lakers even make the finals without Kawhi?

Yes, if both Bron and AD are mostly healthy all year and their role players really perform well. But I wouldn’t consider them overwhelming favorites. Utah, Portland, Houston and maybe Denver also will be in the mix. (I am assuming for the purposes this answer that Kawhi is going back to Toronto).

Yes, if both Bron and AD are mostly healthy all year and their role players really perform well. But I wouldn’t consider them overwhelming favorites. Utah, Portland, Houston and maybe Denver also will be in the mix. (I am assuming for the purposes this answer that Kawhi is going back to Toronto).
What role players dog?

Jared Dudley finna drop 30 in the playoffs?

What role players dog?

Jared Dudley finna drop 30 in the playoffs?

They also have Kuzma. They’ll get a few more solid guys on vet minimum contracts. I’ve Rondo could be back. Maybe Marcus Morris.

KIwi doesn’t seem like the type of dude to join a super team with Lebron. :lol: Kawhi reminds me of a quiet Jimmy Butler type without the locker room issues. Son just wants to be the man, have his own team, and ball. He ain’t joining a super team. Why? He gets one more ring by himself he’s a hall of famerand legend, if he isn’t one already. Winning 3-4 rings with a Lakers super team are basically participation trophies. His legacy would be so much better if he wins another ring in Toronto or wins one with the Clippers. He will be a basketball god if he gets the Clippers a ring. Imagine the headline of Kawhi leading the Clippers, a team that has sucked for decades and choked in playoffs, to a ring. Kiwi to the Clippers most likely.
Kawhi didn't seem like a guy that quit and force his way off a team either.

Kawhi didn't seem like a guy that quit and force his way off a team either.
skip1.png

Lakers give him the best shot at preserving his body for the long term while also being able to compete for multiple championships. According to CC that's important to him but we'll see if the trust that the Raptors built outweighs that. Honestly Clippers don't offer either.

Lakers give him the best shot at preserving his body for the long term while also being able to compete for multiple championships. According to CC that's important to him but we'll see if the trust that the Raptors built outweighs that. Honestly Clippers don't offer either.
Raptors window already closed man
Marc Lowry Green already old
They’ll end up maxing siakam but I doubt he ever becomes as good as AD
Marquee free Agents probably won’t wanna go there either especially with the allure of other teams

And the east is just gonna get better as well as Giannis...
So idk lol

I also agree that Lakers offer the largest margin of load management/body preservation and years of contention. AD young man and he is a perennial DPOY and MVP caliber player

Derozan is somewhere sulking about this Leonard Toronto love too. Kawhi accomplished in 1 year what Derozan was looking for his entire career there. Both on the court and off the court. Sad really.

Wait so Showtime in the 80s chips don’t count? GOAT PG and GOAT center on the same team plus Worthy got a Finals MVP too right?
#devilsadvocate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom