**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi didn't seem like a guy that quit and force his way off a team either.
They tried to GS him and he refused like a smart person. Kiwi is doing everything correct and people are upset. To make things worse he’s a nice a quiet person so there’s nothing the media or people can even say about him short of sounding like a side chick that tried to get saved

Toronto is not going to offer Green a contract even if Kawhi goes back there? Is that known?

Toronto is not going to offer Green a contract even if Kawhi goes back there? Is that known?
If kiwi stays and green wants back I’m sure all Toronto has to do is pull up the finals stat line for him, offer a minimum contact and he sit there understanding that he’s in no position to bargain :lol:

O
It kiwi stay and green wants back I’m sure all Toronto has to do is pull up the finals stat line for him, offer a minimum contact and he sit there understanding that he’s in no position to bargain :lol:

The Mavs and Lakers giving me 13 Ms for 3 years, he ain't signing no damn minimum contract:lol:

Majority of basketball fans.

Logically speaking, who would think winning 1 or 2 more rings with AD and LeBron on your team mean more than winning one without them on your team? Are you even being serious right now?

You'd have a point if he hadn't already done what he did with TOR. That was his 'CLE" ring. He's a made man and near legendary status already. All that matters now is staying healthy and stacking chips.

You'd have a point if he hadn't already done what he did with TOR. That was his 'CLE" ring. He's a made man and near legendary status already. All that matters now is staying healthy and stacking chips.

once again, having a couple of "CLE" rings >>> stacking rings with a HOF-stacked team.

but we can agree to disagree. i don't want to go back and fourth on this.

Majority of basketball fans.

Logically speaking, who would think winning 1 or 2 more rings with AD and LeBron on your team mean more than winning one without them on your team? Are you even being serious right now?

Yall keep acting like he's playing with prime Bron. Or like they would just hand them the trophy at the beginning of the season. Just yesterday y'all were saying AD aint even top 10. They still have to earn it on the court

once again, having a couple of "CLE" rings >>> stacking rings with a HOF-stacked team.

but we can agree to disagree. i don't want to go back and fourth on this.

Why would he need a couple? According to a lot of the casuals one was enough for Bron to achieve G.O.A.T. status.

Yall keep acting like he's playing with prime Bron. Or like they would just hand them the trophy at the beginning of the season. Just yesterday y'all were saying AD aint even top 10. They still have to earn it on the court

And on top of that yall act like the Lakers won't even make the playoffs if they don't get Kawhi. But somehow it would be meaningless if he wins 2-3 rings with the Lakers?

D-ppaE7UYAAyrns.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom