**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's essentially waiting until 2mmrw where the Lakers can no longer sign him to the full max??

If that's the case shout out to Toronto, but we need Danny Green then.

Lakers can delay the execution of the trade.

So he's essentially waiting until 2mmrw where the Lakers can no longer sign him to the full max??

If that's the case shout out to Toronto, but we need Danny Green then.
Yeah I don’t get this cat
He kinda has to announce today it would be better for basically the entire universe lmao
He not going to Lakers bruh lol

Only thing dumber than this Kawhi Watch is dudes in here thinking the Lakers won't be able to fill out their roster in the event he doesn't sign. Just a buncha fools.

Idk if Jeremy Lin is an adequate starting PG on a playoff team

Jalen probably knows more than CC.

Wasn't Jalen one of the first to report Kawhi wanted out of San Antonio?

Don't other teams have to agree to that also??

There would be no reason to object. Now's reluctance was from the #4 pick. None of the guys we gave them are in the summer league. I don't see why the Wizards would either. I think the salary space isn't affected but I'll double check.

Maybe Kawhi likes living in Canada. Dude’s legacy is pretty much set in stone. Led two underdogs to a championship as the tog dog, stopped two 3-peats by teams that people deemed “superteams”. He can play out the rest of his career on the Raptors and stack up all NBA and al star teams.

Dude is set.

There would be no reason to object. Now's reluctance was from the #4 pick. None of the guys we gave them are in the summer league. I don't see why the Wizards would either. I think the salary space isn't affected but I'll double check.
Also the deal has been expanded like twice cuz NOLA traded the 4 and then traded he assets from the 4 into more assets or something like that

Idk if Jeremy Lin is an adequate starting PG on a playoff team

Is Lebron? Or how about with Green at the 2 and Kuz and Morris at the forwards. Y'all sound dumb as hell thinking Troy Daniels is going to be starting.

Not mad at the man for taking his time with his decision for himself and his family

But he got to hurry the hell up, I can’t take this lol

Thinking he stays in TO, hoping he goes to LA

Plot twist. There is no kawhi. He just a hologram controlled by a lil ***** named rodney with a drone he copped off amazon. Scamming his way to this bag.
lol just like mysterio in spiderman far away from home. hes using drones to create his illusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom