**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kawhi should just do what high school students do on signing day. lay out 3 hats and announce his decision

1024px-20121220_Jabari_Parker_verbal_commitment_press_conference_team_hats.JPG

The longer it takes, the better the chances for the Lakers imo.
Nah the longer it takes the more the Lakers are screwed. Even if they manage to sign Kahwi, the rest of the league has already snatched up the role players. They'd really be testing the theory that you can win with three superstars and a ragtag crew of summer league players :lol:

Nah the longer it takes the more the Lakers are screwed. Even if they manage to sign Kahwi, the rest of the league has already snatched up the role players. They'd really be testing the theory that you can win with three superstars and a ragtag crew of summer league players :lol:

Screwed? Cmon b. :lol:

Lakers goin be gucci either way. Dynasty with Kawhi, contenders without.

Don’t even care where he goes at this point just make a damn choice lmao
How can you still be undecided at this point :lol:

Go to the Clippers he’ll get his jersey in the rafters just for signing there :lol:

I see it the other way, man. Longer this process drags out, better for Toronto IMO.

The longer it takes, the better for me.

People calculating wind speeds and trying to figure out how many people are on the plane, etc...

I’m just over here laughing at the idiocy, hope he drags it out for another week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom