**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
65782215_314376179440514_6297689748153780054_n.jpg
:lol:

Maybe Kawhi likes living in Canada. Dude’s legacy is pretty much set in stone. Led two underdogs to a championship as the tog dog, stopped two 3-peats by teams that people deemed “superteams”. He can play out the rest of his career on the Raptors and stack up all NBA and al star teams.

Dude is set.

this is why i dont understand why he would go to the lakers...he seems to be just fine being the only superstar on the team and winning a chip... it seems opposite of him to join the lakers... i could see him join the clippers though since he is from LA and he would be the only superstar there...i would like him to stay in toronto just so theres parity in the league...

I don't believe that long term deal thing no matter where he ends up... but the tweet did only specify that he's only brushing off 1-2 yr deals.. essentially most people have been saying he would be doing a three year with a 2nd year opt out.

kawhi and ad gonna only have 1 year of lebron before he falls off the map

Media still pushing this Laker thing. How much are they being paid

richest owner in sports & mastermind Jerry have focused on this moment for two years.... and now there stuck in a negotiation with Linda rambis... you hate to see it.

Reactions: HIM
Imagine kawhi getting the clippers and raptors chip in just 1 year.
Would People call him GOAT?
And put him over MJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom