**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...he did just lead the raptors to a title, so...Yep

Exactly, he grew from the player he was in San Antonio, if people will keep mentioning who he was as a player with the Spurs and questioning his leadership abilities, the. They’re just being ignorant.

Looks like stalking him paid off.

Ya hate to see it trynafeelmink trynafeelmink

I'll Keep it 100, Your Incel of a owner pulled it off Kawhi is the goods congratulations. I was All fine with PG even after he spurned the Lakers..... but now :smh::smh:

Also for the Rest of ALA i'm just gonna leave ya'll a couple of key words to offset ya'll slander

Kemba, Bobby Portis, Windows Closed & building on fire

If the finals prove anything over and over again it is how important having depth and shooting is.

Lakers threw all their eggs into this basket. Could’ve easily built a very very good team with that money.

Now they won’t even be a top 4 seed. I got $100 on that.
Danny Green is the perfect intersection of talent + fit in the free agency market for the Lakers.

Only other "realistic" guys on the market (besides my bias for D'Lo) I would have liked were Pat Beverly and Reggie Bullock.

Reactions: MVP
I don’t buy that bro, what makes Russ better than ratsull? Especially going forward
Going forward is an open question because we don't know how much Russell is going to improve. If he makes another big leap (possible but not guaranteed) than sure. But right now Westbrook just makes a much bigger impact on the game. He's great at drawing fouls and getting to the bucket which DeAngelo does not do. I actually think both are pretty talented though flawed playmakers, who have the potential to improve in the right system.

He's a really bad shooter, but he'd be next to Steph and Klay.

I'm almost talking myself into it now.

Any chance the Clippers change their branding?

It’s been three years and I still cringe whenever I see their logo. Come to think of it, Kawhi must really like the logo. Lol

Those earned jerseys were fire though. I hope they stick to those.

Why wouldn't any team want two guys that could put the ball in the hole and defend?

Where did I say a team shouldn't get them? The Clippers had no choice but to do what Kawhi ask. I said they play similar styles. If one of them could play the Point IMO it would work better.

It would be interesting. The lineup doesn't really make sense, but then again it doesn't make sense for DLo either. Russ is still a better player than DLo. I know we love to clown him, but he is.

Mostly I just want to see the pain it would cause OKC.
Golden State's whole mantra is ball movement and shooting. Russ doesn't check either of those boxes.

Boardman what could've been... now you a opp

tenor.gif

If the finals prove anything over and over again it is how important having depth and shooting is.

Lakers threw all their eggs into this basket. Could’ve easily built a very very good team with that money.

Except they now have depth... and shooting
What are y’all talking about in here :lol:

Yeah I'll take bets on that as well if anybody is up for it.

Going forward is an open question because we don't know how much Russell is going to improve. If he makes another big leap (possible but not guaranteed) than sure. But right now Westbrook just makes a much bigger impact on the game. He's great at drawing fouls and getting to the bucket which DeAngelo does not do. I actually think both are pretty talented though flawed playmakers, who have the potential to improve in the right system.

He's a really bad shooter, but he'd be next to Steph and Klay.

I'm almost talking myself into it now.
You bring up valid points but Westbrook’s shooting, inefficiency and shot selection are a lot more hurtful to a team than ratsulls inability to get to the line

Warriors struggled with steph as the only shooter on the floor and without klay for several months they’d be in an even worse position with Westbrook instead of ratsull

I'll gladly take you and Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat 's money after the Lakers sign boogie

B Sox B Sox too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom